Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

:lol: Awesome! I love Waldo (It's called Wally here but anyway). That's really cool hahah

I wish Billie did the highlights from each show this tour. :(

I agree, I miss his tweets.

• Like 1

Green Day @GreenDay 5h

Green Day to introduce 'Broadway Idiot' at opening night of Newport Beach Film Festival next week.

SusanHolmesMcKagan @SuHolmesMcKagan 22h

Poolside w Britt + @MikeDirnt @GreenDay @Chateau_Marmont #Happy4/20Weekend! http://say.ly/zfU5Dr3

Larry Livermore @LarryLivermore 14 Apr

Ruf-Ruf and Kong, the two "ferocious" dogs that terrified a young Billie Joe Armstrong. #SpyRockMemories pic.twitter.com/ODAqapxMzb

• Like 1

Katie Mae @heykatiemae 45m

Billie Joe Armstrong just came into my store, good thing I didn't have crispy cremes all over my face.

Madeline Finau @madelinefinau 3h

My dad just came home with a mike dirnt signed bass guitar for my birthday IS THIS REAL?!?!

Madeline Finau @madelinefinau 1h

Best present ever https://vine.co/v/bPJPZJvHEOH

apparently (according to this girls picture on tumblr) when she got a picture with billie in 2009 he asked her: "are my tweets fucking stupid?" haha

This looks to be a fake twitter. Sorry

Oxegen 2013 @OfficialOxegen 1h

You know Billy Joe Armstrong is half Irish? He's coming home!! RT for a meet, greet and a ticket #oxegen2013 i #green #day

Oxegen 2013 @OfficialOxegen 2h

You won't be stuck in the boulevard of broken dreams once you hear who we've just about signed! RT for 2 tickets and 2 backstage passes!

Oxegen 2013 @OfficialOxegen 1h

You know Billy Joe Armstrong is half Irish? He's coming home!! RT for a meet, greet and a ticket #oxegen2013 i #green #day

Oxegen 2013 @OfficialOxegen 2h

You won't be stuck in the boulevard of broken dreams once you hear who we've just about signed! RT for 2 tickets and 2 backstage passes!

that's a parody account!

Edited by jumpsalty

This looks to be a fake twitter. Sorry

Oxegen 2013 ‏@OfficialOxegen 1h

Oxegen 2013 ‏@OfficialOxegen 2h

yeah it is fake Green Day are not playing Oxegen this year. Boo. I guess that is the luck of the Irish...we are typically unlucky.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm hoping that Billie is gonna tweet something about his Lonely Island collab, this recent tweet gives me hope.

• Like 1

WOW!

Funny thing, I went to see my grandpa earlier today and he was watching tennis, then he told me that Serena is going to win and of course I made a gd reference in my mind and sat with him to watch match until the end. Aww, now I'm glad I did. :happy::lol:

• Like 1