Green Day References

Liam

8 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

Wow, of course he's The Fool. :lol: I know almost nothing about tarot and think it's just fun bs with pretty cards, but I do know that people don't seem to like getting that one.

I know absolutely nothing about it, but the description in the IG post doesn’t sound that bad

Very cool! These would look great with my holy Green Day candles. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

Wow, of course he's The Fool. :lol: I know almost nothing about tarot and think it's just fun bs with pretty cards, but I do know that people don't seem to like getting that one.

I don't know much about tarot either and don't believe in it, but the description doesn't sound negative. I had a tarot reading done once by someone I worked with just for fun because she was offering to do it for people. It was actually kinda freaky because she said a lot of things that were actually going on in my life at the time and even though we worked at the same place we worked in completely different departments and had never met or had any communication before this so there wasn't really another way she would know. 

4 minutes ago, legendary said:

Trans Am by Network is on Fortnite

It's a soundtrack? When you're on the menu?

1 minute ago, legendary said:

I don't play and don't know how it works, but I saw someone saying that's in the game, on Radio Station option. After this I found the song listed in the site below:

https://fortnite.gamepedia.com/Rock_%26_Royale_(Radio)

Wow lot of good songs. I didn't even knew there was a radio station in the game 😂

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, squinty bitch said:

So like last week this random BuzzFeed article was trending on twitter about celebs who married their fans, look who made an appearance:

Screenshot-2021-06-22-00-42-16-469-com-m

I just love how they used a photo of almost-hobo Billie :lol:

Of course Buzzfeed would use this photo 😭

On 7/1/2021 at 6:41 PM, squinty bitch said:

So like last week this random BuzzFeed article was trending on twitter about celebs who married their fans, look who made an appearance:

Screenshot-2021-06-22-00-42-16-469-com-m

I just love how they used a photo of almost-hobo Billie :lol:

I think Billie looks like a tractor salesman in this pic.  Not sure why so specific but that’s just where my brain went 😂😂

• Haha 4

• 4 weeks later...

I was watching Slaxx and one of the characters randomly mentioned Green Day and I was so surprised I fell out of bed lmao

And then I got pissed cuz the other character was like "wHAt'S gReeN dAy??" and her answer was: "an old band from the 90s" as if they weren't majorly successful well into the noughties, thank you very much 😤:lol:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Forgot to post this like a month ago, but quick GD impression at the end:

Also, MGK's new song sounds like Brain Stew:

• Like 1

Not sure where to put this but there is a brief clip of a performance of Holiday so I figured it would fit here. If people in their 80s singing rock songs doesn't make you happy, nothing will. Easily the most inspirational thing you are likely to see today. I know something like this might seem like a gimmick, but having spent time volunteering in a nursing home, I can assure you it is not, and I can assure you that people in their 80s, 90s, and 100s have reached the age where they give zero fucks, and it is a beautiful thing. When you think of what people that age have survived and accomplished in their lives, you realize they have nothing left to prove to anyone. They are their complete authentic selves, and their poise and confidence is something we should all aspire too. I want to grow up to be these people. Unfortunately I cannot sing. But still. 🤣

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2021 at 6:12 AM, ilaria idiot said:

I'm working at the library and yesterday I saw this 
It's wonderfuuuuul to be alivvve

20210901-183350.jpg

I wish they'd use this for a shirt! Maybe put Billie or Tre's face on her body 😂

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, ilaria idiot said:

Ops, I've already done it for our italian fan page 😂
God bless instagram emojis 😂

Screenshot-20210909-152837-Instagram.jpg

This is amazing 😂

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Not sure if anyone has seen this yet but this just popped up on the Green Day LIVE on Tour Facebook page. I don't watch this show or much TV in general, but this is cool.

248281715_10159117358588961_293436309754

• 4 weeks later...

Watching Riverdale on Netflix and in  season 5 episode 3  they have the lead character singing "Good Riddance" at high school graduation.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

So since I am vegging out for the holidays and channel surfing, I would just like to make you all aware that at the end of episode 9 of season 2 of the 1990s police comedy/drama Nash Bridges, the character J. J. (son of Inspector Joe Dominguez) says that he is headed up to Oregon with some friends to see Green Day play at a bar. I guess this makes sense since the show was set in San Francisco, and I believe most of it was filmed in Oakland. 

On 12/27/2021 at 6:42 PM, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

So since I am vegging out for the holidays and channel surfing, I would just like to make you all aware that at the end of episode 9 of season 2 of the 1990s police comedy/drama Nash Bridges, the character J. J. (son of Inspector Joe Dominguez) says that he is headed up to Oregon with some friends to see Green Day play at a bar. I guess this makes sense since the show was set in San Francisco, and I believe most of it was filmed in Oakland. 

I remember that series but not the GD reference! Nice one