Green Day Dreams

Liam

I've not had any GD dreams in awhile. I'm having a dream drought. 😢  My recall is getting bad too because I've been lazy about writing them down.

• Sad 1

Well, the dream gods answered, but not in the way I wanted.

Occasionally I will have dreams where there are what I call "false Billies". I had one last night. There was a person who was, in context, supposed to be Billie. He was performing for a large audience and things weren't quite right. This man was older, with thin, stringy, dark brown hair that was obviously dyed heavily, a wide brimmed hat, and badly applied eyeliner (reminiscent of Kieth Richards). I was terribly bothered by the fact that this was supposed to be "Billie". In the dream I went to GDC to look at a bunch of pictures of him throughout the years to reassure myself. After that, I was able to tell myself "Wait, this is a dream. This is not the real Billie. This is just another false Billie. He's not that old and even when he gets to be, he won't look anything like that."

I hate dreams like this. I would just like a dream where I get to enjoy Billie for who he really is.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I had an opposite dream last night. Billie was the main focus of it and he looked just like himself but I can't remember what he was doing, something very out of the context he can be in. I can remember thinking "Why is Billie here and why is he doing this?" But I can't remember where he was or what he was doing. 

18 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

TIL: other people have dreams where people don’t look like themselves too. Thought it was just my brain being weird.

Yeah, and it's usually very unsettling. At least for me.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

Yeah, and it's usually very unsettling. At least for me.

It is weird. Especially when it’s people you know well. Come on, brain? Can’t you do something more realistic?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

As drunk as always!

I wish I was more known here for being an alcoholic too. I could have at least been the runner-up for the award and be drunk too in your dreams

5 minutes ago, Kurthical said:

I wish I was more known here for being an alcoholic too. I could have at least been the runner-up for the award and be drunk too in your dreams

You deserved it a lot more than I did. At least I had a beer on Friday.

2 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

You deserved it a lot more than I did. At least I had a beer on Friday.

What beer did you have?

I'm not gonna derail the thread tho! I had a dream two nights ago that I was at a Green Day show at some local place in someone's garden. People weren't allowed to go up close but I did go up close and waved at Billie. He thought I was telling him which chord to play and he just shrugged. Also he was PISSED out of his mind. Clasic Billie.

15 minutes ago, Kurthical said:

What beer did you have?

I'm not gonna derail the thread tho! I had a dream two nights ago that I was at a Green Day show at some local place in someone's garden. People weren't allowed to go up close but I did go up close and waved at Billie. He thought I was telling him which chord to play and he just shrugged. Also he was PISSED out of his mind. Clasic Billie.

Primátor Tchyně IPL - it’s a good one! I’m a fan of this brewery in general. They also make beer with 10% alcohol and other less common stuff.

I had a Green Day dream last night too! I don’t remember much. There was a show (sometime in the 90s?) and Billie was pulling it out, then I dreamt something abstract about waveforms (I’m pretty sure it was supposed to be a Green Day song I was looking at/listening to). Then the theme changed and I dreamed about a guy who thought he was a cat.

20 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Primátor Tchyně IPL - it’s a good one! I’m a fan of this brewery in general. They also make beer with 10% alcohol and other less common stuff.

Ah I like Primátor too. Some good stuff they put out for sure. Too bad I barely see it in the stores. :(

20 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Then the theme changed and I dreamed about a guy who thought he was a cat.

That was me this time, I go "meow' all the time talking to our cat

23 minutes ago, Kurthical said:

Ah I like Primátor too. Some good stuff they put out for sure. Too bad I barely see it in the stores. :(

That was me this time, I go "meow' all the time talking to our cat

Yeah it’s hard to find. They have it in Trafika, but I haven’t been there in a while because the owner is an asshole so I don’t want to support him :P

Meow is the only proper way to talk to cats! I do it too.

55 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I had a Green Day dream last night too! I don’t remember much. There was a show (sometime in the 90s?) and Billie was pulling it out, then I dreamt something abstract about waveforms (I’m pretty sure it was supposed to be a Green Day song I was looking at/listening to). Then the theme changed and I dreamed about a guy who thought he was a cat.

Do you mean "pulling it out" in the way I am imagining LOL?

19 hours ago, BillieMyLove said:

Do you mean "pulling it out" in the way I am imagining LOL?

Haha, I was busy not asking that 😂😂

Edited by jengd
Correction

12 minutes ago, Kurthical said:

@Beerjeezus needs to elaborate whether he was pulling out his dick or his teeth.

It was the DICK. It’s the price I pay for reading gdc and watching a documentary on gg allin before bed.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

It was the DICK. It’s the price I pay for reading gdc and watching a documentary on gg allin before bed.

Price you pay? Excuse me, but how is this not the best dream ever? Why can't I have dreams like this? 🤣

2 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

Price you pay? Excuse me, but how is this not the best dream ever? Why can't I have dreams like this? 🤣

People don’t really look like themselves in my dreams so it’s not that great lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

People don’t really look like themselves in my dreams so it’s not that great lol

So you're telling us he didn't look as good as Billie Joe does but his dick was good?