Green Day Dreams

Liam

1 hour ago, Montclare said:

Had a dream that Billie was running for President with Kevin as his running mate.  They were polling well, but I had the thought of, if Billie dies, that means Kevin is the leader of the country.  I love the man, but... :lol:

I'd vote for them! Certainly better than Turmp LOL. They'll probably get us universal health care...and that god-awful music in the doctor's waiting rooms will get a hell of a lot better. 🤣

• 2 weeks later...

So last night I had a dream about Billie that I am pretty sure was sexual but I couldn't remember any of it when I woke up, and I still can't remember it. :( 

2 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

Oh I expected Kevin would be the first lady :lol:

I know!  I was surprised the dream didn't go that way. :lol:

• Haha 4

Oh man, I had a GD dream last night for the first time in forever! It looked like the AI era boys and they were attending an ultra fancy party in a high-rise building, but of course were being goofballs and causing lots of chaos. They got a little too carried away and started breaking stuff, so they got kicked out. :lol: It was night and security (or a cop?) just dropped them off by some random chainlink fence near a road and left.

There was a second part to the dream where they were inside somewhere again, and were all just kind of lounging around and hanging out. Billie was lying on the floor shirtless. :eyebrows:  I got to see all of his chest, arm, and hip tattoos and he was fit and toned and perfect. :wub: I desperately wanted to run my fingers down the length of his torso, but couldn't get to him or interact with him. :cry:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Oh man, I had a GD dream last night for the first time in forever! It looked like the AI era boys and they were attending an ultra fancy party in a high-rise building, but of course were being goofballs and causing lots of chaos. They got a little too carried away and started breaking stuff, so they got kicked out. :lol: It was night and security (or a cop?) just dropped them off by some random chainlink fence near a road and left.

There was a second part to the dream where they were inside somewhere again, and were all just kind of lounging around and hanging out. Billie was lying on the floor shirtless. :eyebrows:  I got to see all of his chest, arm, and hip tattoos and he was fit and toned and perfect. :wub: I desperately wanted to run my fingers down the length of his torso, but couldn't get to him or interact with him. :cry:

Why just use your fingers when you can use your TONGUE? 🤣 But seriously, I totally feel you and this sounds like a sweet dream.

I can't remember much of the one I had last night.  Something about bad people using a dog to spread a virus, and me trying to get in touch with Billie so he could solve this but only being able to reach Kevin and worrying that he wouldn't be able to.  So basically, my past couple of dreams have have total faith in Billie and not so much in Kevin. :lol:

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Montclare said:

I can't remember much of the one I had last night.  Something about bad people using a dog to spread a virus, and me trying to get in touch with Billie so he could solve this but only being able to reach Kevin and worrying that he wouldn't be able to.  So basically, my past couple of dreams have have total faith in Billie and not so much in Kevin. :lol:

Wait, so now Billie is like some kind of badass detective? This sounds awesome.

16 hours ago, BillieMyLove said:

Why just use your fingers when you can use your TONGUE? 🤣 But seriously, I totally feel you and this sounds like a sweet dream.

Somehow I get the feeling I'm not as kinky as you are. 🤔

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, BillieMyLove said:

1 hour ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I thought we were all thinking these thought, just not writing them down 😂😂 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I am going to try to interpret this as a joke....

I mean, I wasn't the one going into detail about an erotic dream...or telling people a little while ago how "sexually frustrated" I am....

My statement was meant as a joke. That's why it was followed by a laughing emoji and the words "but seriously." 🤦‍♀️

4 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

Do you really want to go through this again? Because I don't. 

I would never even try to challenge the TMI Master.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I would never even try to challenge the TMI Master.

Well gee, thanks. 🤣This has nothing to do with you. I don't want any discord between us, nor do I want anymore drama here, so I am going to ask you nicely just to leave it be. I wish everyone could just do that. No one has to like or agree with anything I say, but I don't feel it is too much to ask not to get called names. 

1 minute ago, BillieMyLove said:

Well gee, thanks. 🤣This has nothing to do with you. I don't want any discord between us, nor do I want anymore drama here, so I am going to ask you nicely just to leave it be. I wish everyone could just do that. No one has to like or agree with anything I say, but I don't feel it is too much to ask not to get called names. 

I am not sure where anyone has called you names.. Maybe you’re the one who needs to leave it be.

26 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I am not sure where anyone has called you names.. Maybe you’re the one who needs to leave it be.

You have not called any names. I am talking about the person who started with the "kinky" business again. There was no need for that. I recently talked to a medical professional who assured me that nothing is wrong with me, and that the people who keep taking issue are "trolls" who are just looking to cause drama/take their own insecurities out on others. That's a doctor talking. If the person above didn't like my comment, she could have just ignored it. That is what I do when I see things I disagree with (unless it is hate or I am being personally attacked). 

Anyway, this is becoming more of a debate than I want, and I need to teach a class soon. Have a great day! :) 

Just now, BillieMyLove said:

You have not called any names. I am talking about the person who started with the "kinky" business again. There was no need for that. I recently talked to a medical professional who assured me that nothing is wrong with me, and that the people who keep taking issue are "trolls" who are just looking to cause drama/take their own insecurities out on others. That's a doctor talking. If the person above didn't like my comment, she could have just ignored it. That what I do when I see things I disagree with (unless it is hate or I am being personally attacked). 

Anyway, this is becoming more of a debate than I want, and I need to teach a class soon. Have a great day! :) 

Umm are you aware that there’s nothing wrong with being kinky, right?

18 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Umm are you aware that there’s nothing wrong with being kinky, right?

I am very aware of that. I am also very aware that it is frequently used as a pejorative, especially in this place. The comment did not exactly strike me as positive. It struck me as shaming. Also, I would hardly call licking someone's body "kinky." 

Also, is everyone not aware of some very off-the-wall stuff that others, including yourself, have posted? And I don't shame the rest of you. Yet for some reason I am the bad person if I post something that someone else sees as off-color, and therefore everyone has cart blanche to attack me. This hypocrisy is what is pissing me off. 

17 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

I am very aware of that. I am also very aware that it is frequently used as a pejorative, especially in this place. The comment did not exactly strike me as positive. It struck me as shaming. Also, I would hardly call licking someone's body "kinky." 

Also, is everyone not aware of some very off-the-wall stuff that others, including yourself, have posted? And I don't shame the rest of you. Yet for some reason I am the bad person if I post something that someone else sees as off-color, and therefore everyone has cart blanche to attack me. This hypocrisy is what is pissing me off. 

Oh ok, fair enough! The thing is, my idea of of-the-wall stuff being posted about me is somewhere else, considering that at one point certain drunks talked about my vagina every night :lol:

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

Oh ok, fair enough! The thing is, my idea of of-the-wall stuff being posted about me is somewhere else, considering that at one point certain drunks talked about my vagina every night :lol:

I mean, it is all about intent. I get that people say a lot of things to be funny. So do I; my licking comment was intended to be funny LOL. What I meant was a lot of people post a lot of sexual stuff, usually in jest, and that seems to be fine, but if I do the same thing it's somehow unacceptable. 

I have no issue with anything that is in good fun. I do have an issue when people take stuff too seriously and get bent out of shape over someone else having a different opinion. I don't want to drag up the past, but last year I listened to a week of some guy telling me  I was "sick/disgusting/needed professional help" and making bizarre and disgusting accusations about my life, and it was most definitely not in jest. So forgive me if that colored how I perceive things here. 

Had a dream this morning that GD opened up with East Jesus Nowhere (lots of Kevin in my dream), then Billie wanted to bring a fan up on stage to be sacrificed. The fan next to me was so desperate to do it that he shoved me to the ground (even though I was too busy taking pictures of Billie rather than volunteering to do it). Billie then asks that the other fan be thrown out of the gig for hurting me and that GD would see me after the gig to make sure I was ok. This was when I woke up.

• Like 2