Green Day Dreams

Liam

2 hours ago, Sheenius said:

I want to make my way into your dreams. It sounds like a wild universe. 

Whereas I think you need to eat less cheese 😂😂 or more!

4 hours ago, Sheenius said:

I want to make my way into your dreams. It sounds like a wild universe. 

Lol yeah, I'm on meds which give me really fucked up dreams, it's actually kinda fun :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, pouty bitch said:

Lol yeah, I'm on meds which give me really fucked up dreams, it's actually kinda fun :lol:

Same - hubby loves/hates it😱🤗

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Ok it's very strange. This night I dreamed that Billie Joe was in my bed (all clothes on 👍) and I told him to get off because it's my girlfriend space.

The thing is when I'm dreaming, I talk.

So my girlfriend ask me this morning why I was screaming Billie Joe name during the night 😂

if you ever have a sex dream about someone else you're so screwed 

"AHHHH SHEENIUS I LOVE IT WHEN YOU RAM MY KEESTER" 

2 minutes ago, Sheenius said:

if you ever have a sex dream about someone else you're so screwed 

"AHHHH SHEENIUS I LOVE IT WHEN YOU RAM MY KEESTER" 

Ahahaha it wasn't orgasm scream about BJA 😂 it was scream like "get off my bed Billie ! "

Just now, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Ahahaha it wasn't orgasm scream about BJA 😂 it was scream like "get off my bed Billie ! "

mine are more like get in my bed Billie or stop snorting coke off my ass crack Plane

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sheenius said:

mine are more like get in my bed Billie or stop snorting coke off my ass crack Plane

Unrealistic - why would you ever want him to stop?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sheenius said:

I only let girls put their faces in my ass

lol liar you don't remember last week?

• Haha 1

Recently i saw a dream where Billie died. It was heartbreaking and so real. I was crying and in shock. I love and appreciate the boys even more. They have played such a big role in my life. Not literally but they were with me when I was down and when I was at my peak. I am blessed to have Green Day in my life. 

Had a dream I was at a bowling alley and Billie Joe was there. We took like 10 selfies together and he laughed at a few of my jokes. 

We got along really well but i kept my distance cause I was afraid I'd come off as a clingy fan. 

7 minutes ago, Sheenius said:

Had a dream I was at a bowling alley and Billie Joe was there. We took like 10 selfies together and he laughed at a few of my jokes. 

We got along really well but i kept my distance cause I was afraid I'd come off as a clingy fan. 

It's really a dream because nodoby laugh at your jokes.

I had a dream that I made it out to a small show, like a Coverups show, and when it was over people lined up to meet Billie. I was second. So he comes over, we take some cute selfies, and I get a hug. 

I was VERY salty when I woke up with no Billie and me selfies on my phone 😑

• Haha 1

The other night I had a dream that I was backstage during a Green Day concert soundcheck.   Somehow I ended up with a back-up bass of Mike’s and I walked out onto the stage and started to play it.   Now, in real life I have never even picked up a bass, but in the dream I immediately figured out how to play it and started composing my own tune.  Billie came over and said he liked it and asked if I wanted to jam with him for a while and sat down and played his guitar.  I was thinking “This is the greatest day of my life.” Then I woke up. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kaylubd said:

I had a dream that I made it out to a small show, like a Coverups show, and when it was over people lined up to meet Billie. I was second. So he comes over, we take some cute selfies, and I get a hug. 

I was VERY salty when I woke up with no Billie and me selfies on my phone 😑

whats weird is the selfie part happened to me too in my most recent dream of Billie

kinda freaky

27 minutes ago, Sheenius said:

whats weird is the selfie part happened to me too in my most recent dream of Billie

kinda freaky

Weird. Sounds like Billie owes us some selfies 😤

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sheenius said:

lmao i mean if we're gonna make demands im gonna request some nudes

Do bare feet count @ fangirls 😜

• Like 1

Huh, didn't know about this thread. I actually remember one dream I had a while ago (way before FOAM was even announced).

I dreamed that Green Day had released two songs called Effervescence and Two New Tits... and they sucked ass 😳

• Haha 2