Green Day Dreams

Liam

Yay! I'm glad you had a Green Day dream! :lol:

I haven't been having many lately. I miss them. :cry:

Thanks! :happy:

Aw, don't worry, you'll dream when you less expect it :happy:

• Like 1

Well, Billie does get panic attacks. Strange that that happened while you were him in a dream. It's really cool, though! How did you know you were him? What was the indication? I've never had a dream where I'm someone else. I once had a dream I was a snowy owl, but never another person.
Crap, dude! I'm only now realizing you responded to me Dx So sorry about that. Anyway, I could tell I was Billie in that dream because before I was actually HIM, I was outside his body zooming in on him. Kinda like if a camera goes to do a close up of a person, except I ended up in his body instead. I'm almost never myself in my dreams. For some reason, I can always tell when I'm not me in dreams, because I actually tend to have my own thoughts in dreams just before I get up. It gets kind of confusing because that's when the dream side of my brain and the waking side of my brain fuse together. I also remember dreams better if I was the main character in it. Not sure if ANY of that just made sense :S

I had a dream I was at a Green Day concert. Billie went missing 10 minutes before the show, so Jason replaced him. Then during the last song, he reappeared as the Reverend Strychnine Twitch. And everyone had a huge party.

• Like 1

had a dream that i had cancer, and was granted a meeting with BJ. he gave me his white les paul junior. i was so pissed when i woke up! haha

• Like 1

Omg i just woke up and i had a dream about GD that didnt involve sex for once :o . First off it started that i was getting my nails done but it was pitch black in the salon so idk how the person could see what they were doing but whatever. then all of a sudden i was with Billie Joe. It was so cool, Billie Joe was having gunna have a party and was showing me and my friend around this huge wierd house he rented to host the party. for some reason there were paralyzed people in the back yard though...anyway, every room was different, like one was all white with retro furniture, then one room had a bar in it, then one had wallpaper made of candy. It was trippy as fuck. and billie said if me and my friend could clean the house for him we could attend his party :yay: , so we were super pumped. then he left and we started cleaning and exploring and when we were done I posted a status in facebook about how i was getting ready for Billie's party but then i woke up :pinch: so now i'm mad. the end.

• Like 2

Last night I had a Green Day dream. Even if it's complete bullshit it felt so real and I was a little sad when I woke up. :lol:

So, I was in a cinema with my family. Suddenly the lights went on and I saw Billie (in a worn out white T-Shirt, a little chubby and with blonde hair) and then I screamed "Billie!" And then he came to me and took my hands and we kinda started to dance (WTF? :lol: ). A few seconds after this I was sitting in my seat and watching a movie like nothing happened. Then the lights went on again and there were Billie, Mike and Tré dressed like in the AI era and idk, we shared popcorn while everyone was going crazy. :huh:

• Like 1

Last night I dreamt the boys were on a late night talk show and the host asked "So, do you guys still smoke weed?" and all three of them were like "Oh, yeah, totally"

Welp.

I had a Green Day dream last night. This is so weird as I usually do not have GD-related dreams but man, last night's dream was weird.

It started off with Uno being released. For some reason Wow, That's Loud was on Uno and that was the jammiest fucking song ever*. It was so catchy and made you just get up and move. Also in the middle of the album were these two songs that were instrumental and they were electronic 8-bit songs, like from old video games. My dream then jumped to me hanging out at my mom's friend's house with Billie and Jason. We were all dancing around to Wow, That's Loud and then we decided to play hide and seek.

Weird fucking dream.

*Calling this now. If this song turns out to be amazingly catchy, let it be known that The Ballad predicted it in a dream. :ninja:

I just read this XD

You did call it correctly, Wow that's Loud was a bitching song!

The other night I dreamed that a friend of mine who lives in San Francisco got to be friends with Adrienne. I was visiting and Adrienne gave me a book about architecture.

Several months ago I dreamed that a was in some kind of evacuation center with hundreds of other people, including Green Day. I got to sit next to Billie Joe. One of the Jasons was sitting on my other side and I was bummed out that it wasn't Mike.

Three years ago I had a really bizarre Green Day dream, but it would take too long to write it down.

I dreamt I was at Mike and Brittney's wedding. Then I sent out some Christmas letters to Green Day. I really don't know how the two happened in the same dream.

Yeah! Had another one. It's a bit long, but whatever.

I was in this area that led off to several other rooms with different things in them. One of the rooms had big glass windows that you could see into the inside through. This room contained a bunch of music equipment like amps, guitars, and drums. It also contained Billie Joe. He looked like he did in the American Idiot era and was wearing recording studio headphones and playing a guitar. I couldn't hear what he was playing because the door was shut, but I could see what he was doing. There was a wall that separated Billie's room from one right next to it that looked to be some sort of abandoned meeting room. It had a big whiteboard on one end and a long heavy table and swivel chairs. Some things were strewn around over the table on the outermost corner and some of the chairs there. I went and knocked on the door to Billie's room and he stopped playing, took off his headphones, and smiled which gave the indication that it was alright to come in, so I did. "Oh, hi!" he said "Did Mike and Tré tell you? There are some strange Pokémon games in the room next to this one that you would maybe be interested in. We don't know what they are, but you might I suppose." I thanked Billie and went to the room next door. The lights were turned off and it was very dim, but still enough to see by so I looked over the games. There were also different game consoles including a Gameboy Advance and Gameboy Advance SP. There were all the games I knew like Sapphire, Leaf Green, and Crystal, but there was one game I had never seen before. It was a simple gray Gameboy cartridge stuffed into the SP's slot and it looked quite old. I took it out of the SP and went back next door and showed it to Billie. "Yeah, that's it. Does it look legit to you?" said Billie "I don't know" I replied. "I've never seen anything like it." "Why don't you try playing it?" Billie said. So I walked back into the other room and shoved the cartridge back in. Then I went across the main area to a place where Mike was sitting. "Mike, look at this." "Oh yeah. Did Billie tell you about that game we found? Weird, huh?" said Mike. I nodded and turned the game on while Mike watched. There was no color whatsoever. The graphics were similar to those of Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow, but they were as gray as the cartridge. The player character was standing in a patch of grass and I made them take a few steps before there was a random encounter. A strange Pokémon jumped onto the screen and my Pokémon (which was also one I didn't know) managed to defeat it even though it was only at level 4. It automatically grew to level 24 from the experience gain, which was weird. There was another encounter after a few more steps and my Pokémon was suddenly back to level 4. I won the battle again, but then the game started glitching and tripping so I turned it off because it was creeping me out. Mike was like "Whoa. That was weird. Why don't you try checking out the internet?" So I did and after a lot of searching (which I won't go over because it's long) all I came up with was some vague rumors of a Pokémon game that was never released and featured a familiar legendary Pokémon.

• Like 2

Last night I had a dream I went snowboarding with Billie Joe. He wasn't very good and I kept having to wait for him at the bottom of the hill :lol:

• Like 2

I had a bunch of dreams last night and some of them had parts involving Billie Joe, so I've combined them.

This first part is a really WTF moment. I was watching a a strange video. It was a song with stupid little animations about "Elephant Billie Joe". Billie was normal except he had the head of an elephant kind of like the Hindu god, Ganesha (minus being fat and having four arms). It was really weird. I remember actually thinking in the dream that it was pretty stupid and weird.

The other part was completely different and extremely emotional as it was in a different dream. I was in a room and there was some sort of very subdued Green Day contest going on to win to either see American Idiot or watch the Boulevard of Broken Dreams music video on a cinema screen. For some reason, I wasn't eligible for either of those things. I didn't really care about the music video and wondered why that was even a prize, but I would like to see American Idiot again, especially if Billie was going to play St. Jimmy. It brought back memories of when I saw it on Broadway from the first row and Billie stepped up right in front of where I was at the end and was so close I could have touched him. There was also a TV screen on one of the walls in the room that was showing a documentary or something similar about Billie in the recent years, mostly his time on Broadway. All of a sudden (or I guess I was working up to it slowly) I started sobbing and felt completely wracked with intense grief for the fact that I love Billie so much but could never have him or probably even meet him or hug him. I was also devastated because I thought I might not even ever see him again in real life and Green Day may never come back to my city. This was not a good dream. :cry:

I have occasionally felt like this in waking life (although less intense) and it isn't pleasant. I didn't enjoy dreaming those feelings either.

^ Ow :( don't feel bad! :hug:

Dreams that leave you with a strange-sad feeling that remains even when you're awake. Tell me about it :tired: After all, the few times I dreamt about GD most of them were more nightmares than dreams...

• Like 1

Last night I had a dream that they all died...I don't know what this means. :shok:

But seriously, it wasn't a good experience. At all.

I recently had a dream that my father was Billie Joe. Like, it wasn't that he suddenly had three kids and one of them was me or anything, it was that my actual real-life father replaced Billie. I was going to see a Green Day concert but I overslept and forgot to buy tickets, so I had my dad (who I didn't know was the frontman of the band I was going to see) call up a family friend who was going and get them to give me their extra ticket. I then took the ticket and sat really far away from them in an empty seat that I wasn't supposed to take, because apparently I didn't like this person or something? I couldn't see very well because I suddenly became really short, so the whole concert I never saw who was on stage. The only song I can remember them playing was American Idiot, and then the show was over and my dad was yelling at me for being rude and sneaking away from his friend who had been nice enough to give me their ticket. I was just like "Dad wtf are you doing here? How do you even know who Green Day is? You're an old man!" He then drove me back home and told me that not only was he in the band, he was the singer. I had this major mental breakdown and rode away on a skateboard that I don't even have. Very weird, very weird.

This one's only tangentially related and not mine, but last night, my mother apparently had a dream that we remodeled my room and I got a flatscreen TV and a full-length poster of Billie Joe.

Edited by kkthekat

I had one just last night. Must've been since I've been thinking alot lately about the upcoming CT date. Anyway, it started out with me sitting next to Mike at the arena where they're going to be playing. I was just sitting with him and talking. Then he gets up and goes "C'mon, I gotta go get a pack of cigs." So I got up, we got in his car, then we hit a corner store and we were just having casual conversation. We got back to the arena, and then it ended. Best dream I've ever had I have to say lol

On 1/20/2013 at 1:19 PM, laly said:

^ Ow :( don't feel bad! :hug:

Dreams that leave you with a strange-sad feeling that remains even when you're awake. Tell me about it :tired: After all, the few times I dreamt about GD most of them were more nightmares than dreams...

Thanks, Laly! :hug: I'm sorry that your Green Day dreams are so often nightmares. :sad:

On 1/20/2013 at 1:25 PM, Dirty Rotten Bastard said:

Last night I had a dream that they all died...I don't know what this means. :shok:

But seriously, it wasn't a good experience. At all.

Oh no! :o

So I had a couple more mini Green Day dreams last night that are unrelated to each other and came from separate dreams.

I went outside into my front yard and there were saw horse type things everywhere like the ones you find at art fairs and stuff for holding prints. The saw horses were holding prints and posters and upon closer inspection, I found they were all amazing photographs of Billie like the kind that are posted in the GD picture section. The area was abandoned and then I sensed something I didn't like - possibly a person approaching or more creepy bugs (from the first part of my dream). I looked around for a place to escape, but was kind of walled in by the print holders, so I squeezed under one of them with a lot of effort and finally got free and ran off. This dream wasn't so weird, but the next ones are ridiculous.

This last one happened a long time ago and I just recently remembered it. It's subject matter is slightly similar to the last one so I'll include it. It's another very weird one:

I was at a Green Day concert during the 21st Century Breakdown tour in a huge theater with balconies and stuff. I was way up at the top and the band wasn't on stage yet and all the lights were on. I started to get bored and I think I fell asleep for a while. When I woke up again, Green Day was out on stage except the theater lights were still on. They were all just standing there and then Billie did something completely unexpected that made the audience yell out different variations of "What the hell?!" Billie reached into the pocket of his black leather jacket, pulled out a hamster, shoved it in his mouth and then swallowed it live. :mellow: I think I was even shocked in the dream.

What would have been even better and kind of funny is if he'd gotten a hairball after that. :lol: The hamster's revenge from the inside I guess. :ermm: But unfortunately that wasn't the case. I think they just played a normal concert to a stunned crowd after that... =/ Oh well. Better a hamster than me like in that one dream I had (I'm sure some of you know which one I'm talking about :whistle ). God my dreams are fucked up.

• Like 1

I dreamed I met them and had to go back home to get my American idiot Japanese cd to have signed

Another time I was at the live 8 Berlin show in 2005 and met Billie and we traded guitar straps

Last night I dreamed that I went to see Green Day at a really small outdoor festival in Ireland, but when I got there they were only playing jazz numbers :mellow:

I don't technically dream this when sleeping, but for a while I've "dreamed" to get a deal with Adeline Records and have my own vinyl records pressed and stuff like that. Kinda not completely Green Day related, but whatever.

Thanks, Laly! :hug: I'm sorry that your Green Day dreams are so often nightmares. :sad:

This last one happened a long time ago and I just recently remembered it. It's subject matter is slightly similar to the last one so I'll include it. it's another very weird one:

I was at a Green Day concert during the 21st Century Breakdown tour in a huge theater with balconies and stuff. I was way up at the top and the band wasn't on stage yet and all the lights were on. I started to get bored and I think I fell asleep for a while. When I woke up again, Green Day was out on stage except the theater lights were still on. They were all just standing there and then Billie did something completely unexpected that made the audience yell out different variations of "What the hell?!" Billie reached into the pocket of his black leather jacket, pulled out a hamster, shoved it in his mouth and then swallowed it live. :mellow: I think I was even shocked in the dream.

What would have been even better and kind of funny is if he'd gotten a hairball after that. :lol: The hamster's revenge from the inside I guess. :ermm: But unfortunately that wasn't the case. I think they just played a normal concert to a stunned crowd after that... =/ Oh well. Better a hamster than me like in that one dream I had (I'm sure some of you know which one I'm talking about :whistle ). God my dreams are fucked up.

Aw, thanks :happy::hug:

OMG He swallowed a living hamster :lol: :lol: :lol: You really made me laugh there!!

It reminds me of the movie the Mask, when he swallowed the bomb... such a huge mouth :lol:

Aw, thanks :happy::hug:

OMG He swallowed a living hamster :lol: :lol: :lol: You really made me laugh there!!

It reminds me of the movie the Mask, when he swallowed the bomb... such a huge mouth :lol:

Yeah except it wasn't quite like that. :lol: Hamsters are about as small as mice sometimes and would be able to easily fit in his mouth under normal circumstances. I still can't believe I dreamed that, though. Poor hamster! That would be a terrifying experience. :mellow:

I don't technically dream this when sleeping, but for a while I've "dreamed" to get a deal with Adeline Records and have my own vinyl records pressed and stuff like that. Kinda not completely Green Day related, but whatever.
Wait so you mean like day dreams or something? I don't really follow.

Yeah except it wasn't quite like that. :lol: Hamsters are about as small as mice sometimes and would be able to easily fit in his mouth under normal circumstances. I still can't believe I dreamed that, though. Poor hamster! That would be a terrifying experience. :mellow:

Yeah, they're such cute tiny little criatures! :wub: But no, it wouldn't be terrifying, I think it would be hilarious :lol: