Green Day Dreams

Liam

Well then. 😐 Always fun to learn a new fact. It makes sense, I suppose.
the-more-you-know.gif

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

I almost searched “green day condom on stage” and then stopped dead in my tracks... once someone threw a condom on stage and Billie was like “i don’t need these anymore hehe” make of it what you will. Thank God, I don’t actually know :P

Hahah classic Billie 😂😂

• Haha 1

I had a very nice dream last night where I met Billie and he realised I was a blubbering, nervous wreck and just held my hand while we chatted.  It was very short but he was so lovely it was still good.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, jengd said:

I had a very nice dream last night where I met Billie and he realised I was a blubbering, nervous wreck and just held my hand while we chatted.  It was very short but he was so lovely it was still good.

I feel like he's the kind of person who would do that for real LOL.

I had a dream that Kevin gave me a holiday card, except unlike a normal holiday card it was for New Years Eve. 🤔😄

• Like 3

I didn't have any Green Day dreams the past few nights. :( I did, however, have dream about giant, sentient, human-eating flowers. So that's something. It had a Green Day feeling to it and I'm not sure why. 😅

• Haha 3
  • Surprised 1

Dreamt that Jason lived a few blocks away from where I grew up. When I woke up, I thought about the address (you could see it on the house in the dream)- in reality, he would have been living right where a mall is. 😄

• Haha 4

When I was last in the bay area we visited Christie Road and took photos by a sign for a farm (or something like that). Well I've had two dreams where refugees are lined up waiting to be let into this place on Christie Road (first time it was Palestinians and the second time it was Afghans)! Weird. I think this counts as a Green Day dream? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, jengd said:

There was this really hard nosed, suited and booted business woman harrying them to do stuff and saying “ they should never have let that guy Jeff go, things were better with him” so I assured her Kevin was quite popular. 😂😂

Kev > J.Matika

Also, can we get a TV show featuring Kevin? That would be gold.

• Like 4

I had one the night before my concert and it was very weird. I won't go into details about the whole thing, but I will say that I funny highlight was that I was with my friend (and coworker) and she threw a soft frisbee to me and I didn't catch it. Billie was next to me and it hit him in the face. He was not hurt, but looked very irritated.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, jengd said:

Nah, pretty sure you would like more than just his name in your dream 😉😉

200.gif

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Montclare said:

That just reminded me of this. :lol:

5508a071bd7f4cdd7f604696eb0dc71b.gif

I was almost going to post that gif as an example because he made an expression exactly like that when the frisbee hit his face, just more extreme. 😂 Thank you!

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I haven’t been sleeping well the past couple of weeks but last night I slept like a baby and had a Green Day concert dream. I have those every now and then and it feels so realistic — usually them playing a very small venue — and it’s such a disappointment when I wake up and it’s not real. :( 

Ugh I hate those dreams! I've had so many dreams where I meet or hang out with bands, maybe get an autograph and I wake up like WHERE'S THAT AUTOGRAPH?! Then realize it was a dream 😩

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, The Grohl said:

Ugh I hate those dreams! I've had so many dreams where I meet or hang out with bands, maybe get an autograph and I wake up like WHERE'S THAT AUTOGRAPH?! Then realize it was a dream 😩

Yeah it's weird because it's not like they're like over-the-top dreams or anything. It's just like "oh cool, I had a conversation with Billie" or "wow, they played some crazy rare songs at this 100-person venue in Columbus" or something and then I wake up and I'm like "well fuck." :( :lol: 

I guess another variable is that I rarely have/remember dreams so when it happens it's extra strange for me.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Had a dream that a friend sent me a Christmas ornament from prison (to my knowledge, she's never been in prison) and that it symbolized that Billie was going to sing on a new year's eve special.

Brains are weird.

• Haha 4

• 1 month later...

Had a dream I was in a bathroom and the wallpaper was faces of famous people and Billie was one of the faces.

• Haha 4