Green Day Dreams

Liam

I had a dream last night that Billie Joe and I were searching for something in my backyard. We looked and looked and looked. We couldn’t find it. Still have no clue what we were searching for in the dream..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Had possibly my only GD dream that'll ever come true: I dreamt that during a HM gig Billie raised a middle finger and shouted "fuck Covid!" 

Spoiler

How I wish that dream I had in 2016 of GD tackling an inflatable assault course in a swimming pool will come true 🧐

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Had possibly my only GD dream that'll ever come true: I dreamt that during a HM gig Billie raised a middle finger and shouted "fuck Covid!" 

Hide contents

How I wish that dream I had in 2016 of GD tackling an inflatable assault course in a swimming pool will come true 🧐

Green Day versus inflatable obstacle course sounds like the best thing ever. I bet Tre would really have fun with that.

29 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

Green Day versus inflatable obstacle course sounds like the best thing ever. I bet Tre would really have fun with that.

Why do I think it would end up with all of them soaking wet and all in a big huddle of arms and legs….. feel I am moving into fangirl territory now!

• Like 1

Just now, jengd said:

Why do I think it would end up with all of them soaking wet and all in a big huddle of arms and legs….. feel I am moving into fangirl territory now!

That is exactly what would happen...which is exactly why this SHOULD happen. 😉

1 hour ago, BillieMyLove said:

That is exactly what would happen...which is exactly why this SHOULD happen. 😉

Here's my original post about the inflatable assault course dream:

I don't think I'll ever have a better or funnier GD dream 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I love this. That sounds exactly like what Tre would do....🤣

1 hour ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Love it!

• Like 1

I had a couple GD dreams the other night, but they were a little too chaotic and confusing for me to post here. I did get to hug Billie (kind of), so that was nice at least.

• Like 3

Had a dream a couple of nights ago that I kept forgetting to post here. I was basically just hanging out with Green Day and watching them practice playing songs (though I don't remember what they were playing). Also got some hugs/cuddles from Billie. ❤️ 

Had a dream that I thought I saw a MAGA tattoo on Billie's shoulder. I spent the rest of the dream trying to find evidence and couldn't find any (obviously). Also had a dream that I was looking at a brownie recipe and the author said they were best friends with Billie's brother Alan. Random.

• Haha 2

I had a dream where I jumped 10 years into the future and was a little apprehensive about how Green Day might look when I got there. I was not disappointed, though. Billie actually looked almost exactly the same, and he had gone back to wearing a little more eyeliner. In fact, he looked virtually like he did when they played GMA in 2017. I remember being really excited about this and making a note to report back to the fangirls that Billie will go back to wearing eyeliner and still look very beautiful. It was kind of a strange dream. I kind of thought 'wait, if it's just footage of GD, then how could it be from the future. Maybe this isn't real and it is just from 2017.' I think it wasn't just that, though. I think it was actually the future in the dream.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

I had a dream where I jumped 10 years into the future and was a little apprehensive about how Green Day might look when I got there. I was not disappointed, though. Billie actually looked almost exactly the same, and he had gone back to wearing a little more eyeliner. In fact, he looked virtually like he did when they played GMA in 2017. I remember being really excited about this and making a note to report back to the fangirls that Billie will go back to wearing eyeliner and still look very beautiful. It was kind of a strange dream. I kind of thought 'wait, if it's just footage of GD, then how could it be from the future. Maybe this isn't real and it is just from 2017.' I think it wasn't just that, though. I think it was actually the future in the dream.

This is very strange and yet somehow I have a feeling that is exactly how Billie will look 10 years from now. 🤣

Well, I had another one of my losing-my-lesson-plans-while-teaching dreams, but this one turned into a Green Day dream. I was teaching at some school and we were supposed to be having a snow day, but then I heard the school was opening in the afternoon so I was driving down a snowy road and someone was walking down the road wearing a giant Minecraft costume.   Then I passed someone else dressed in another Minecraft costume without the head and later passed someone dressed as just the head.  Then I arrived at the school and students were already there and I didn’t have my lesson plans. In this dream I had my own office but had to walk down the hall to get there and I saw some giant Minecraft costumes sitting on the floor.  Then when I went in my office I found it so packed full of furniture and old toys I could not get to my desk.  Someone explained that my parents had become tired of storing my old furniture and other things at their house so they brought it to my place of employment and shoved it in my office. (Note: in real life I have not stored anything at my parents’ house since 1998.)

Then the school turned into some big building full of people. In one room a choir was rehearsing and preparing to do a recoding.  Suddenly Billie Joe came walking through the crowd and entered the room and said he wanted to sing with the choir. So the director leaned out the door and called to the crowd, “Does anyone know if this guy named Billie Joe Armstrong can sing?”  And I ran up to him and said, “Yes!  He has the voice of an Angel and is an incredibly talented musician!”  The director said, “Ok, then,” and closed the door.

My best friend interpreted the dream and said the snowy road and packed office represent obstacles I will need to overcome and Billie Joe represents something wonderful once I pass the obstacles.  However, she has no clue what the giant Minecraft costumes are supposed to represent.

• Like 2

On 7/12/2021 at 10:07 PM, Slave To The Network said:

I like that even in dreams you're looking out for the fangirls :lol:

• Haha 2

I had very weird an chaotic dreams last night and it's hard to remember them properly. What I do remember is that in one of them Billie was playing guitar or something on stage and he looked like typical Billie. Then he pulled a hairband out of his hair and it became shoulder length and pinkish purple and he looked like a woman. He was also wearing a bra at this point and had a very feminine figure. I guess he just became a girl idk. It was fuckin weird! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a great dream last night! I dreamed that Billie returned to Instagram. In the dream I was looking at his post and not thinking much of it, but then I realized holy shit, if I'm reading this post then that means he's back! I immediately went on GDC to the GD Instagram thread to post "BILLIE POSTED ON INSTAGRAM!!" I was sad when I woke up and it was just a dream.

• Sad 2

Had a dream that Billie & Adie had another son- Freddy (even though they're too old to have another child now) and Billie was playing with him. 

30 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Had a dream that Billie & Adie had another son- Freddy (even though they're too old to have another child now) and Billie was playing with him. 

Never heard of menopause babies?  (but I think Billie has had the snip hasn’t he?) 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jengd said:

(but I think Billie has had the snip hasn’t he?) 😂

That’s one of the many things I know against my will :lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

That’s one of the many things I know against my will :lol:

How do you know that? Die he say that in an interview? 😅

27 minutes ago, Flashback said:

How do you know that? Die he say that in an interview? 😅

I almost searched “green day condom on stage” and then stopped dead in my tracks... once someone threw a condom on stage and Billie was like “i don’t need these anymore hehe” make of it what you will. Thank God, I don’t actually know :P

• Haha 4

45 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I almost searched “green day condom on stage” and then stopped dead in my tracks... once someone threw a condom on stage and Billie was like “i don’t need these anymore hehe” make of it what you will. Thank God, I don’t actually know :P

I think the look he gave at the time made it pretty clear 😉😂

• Haha 2