All those drawings are awesome! Especially loving the Biro Billie :wub:

Here's some chibi drawings I did along with a lyric poster thing

DSC07296.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From this point forward please give credit to the artist of the artwork. Please and thank you.

I'll post my stuff

I know it's already been posted, but I am posting again because the drawing is mine

GreenDayRockBand-1.jpg

I am fucking blown away by your work. I'm speechless about how amazing this artwork is.

As "official" founder, owner, and maker of Blue replicas (www.BJGuitars.com) would you like to trade a portrait of Blue for one of my Blue replicas?

I am fucking blown away by your work. I'm speechless about how amazing this artwork is.

As "official" founder, owner, and maker of Blue replicas (www.BJGuitars.com) would you like to trade a portrait of Blue for one of my Blue replicas?

I would certaintly be interested :). Send me a pm with detail of what you would want drawn.

• 4 months later...

The Billie drawing I did for Florence! <3 This Billie is now happily living with her in Austria! :happy:

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

314147_235192739932313_1061217353_n.jpg

here's something I did on paint

it's really free form, so deviant.

your true and honest expression is undeniable!!!

Billie's green eyes are striking! :ga:

hei flo,...as far as i know, its been along time you never posting your stencil art, painting and your latest manual art....i miss your art work.

and your red background in the wall, which there are your stencil art at your profile picture was awesome from the photo that i see.

did you turn to digital medium as your mainly choice in creating art???

• Like 1

hei flo,...as far as i know, its been along time you never posting your stencil art, painting and your latest manual art....i miss your art work.

and your red background in the wall, which there are your stencil art at your profile picture was awesome from the photo that i see.

did you turn to digital medium as your mainly choice in creating art???

:wub: :wub: :wub::hug: thank you! I should really update my art thread again... yes :runaround: I still make paintings an stuff like that but I was experimenting with digital drawings the last couple of months :blush:

I hope that wasn't too offtopic for this thread :ninja: so.... here's a really really quick unfinished doodle I made:

qvoo.png

~WIP~ Billie's eye

• Like 1

here's something I did on paint

I like the way you gave him goat eyes instead of people eyes. I assume that's a metaphor for something?

• 2 weeks later...