Episode 37: AI Musical Broadway Finale

greendaytone

Alex, Matt and Tony are joined this week by Tanya (tann) to talk about the final weeks of American Idiot on Broadway as well as the confirmed plans for a film. Tanya's been a dedicated Green Day and AI Musical follower for the last couple of years and has kept a blog of her experiences, called 'Green Day Mind' - which you can check out by clicking here

Length: 1hr 4 minutes

You can listen to the show below, or even better, subscribe in iTunes to download each show automatically. You can download this mp3 manually by right clicking here.

Listen here...

Length: 1hr 4 minutes

<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' data='http://www.greendayauthority.com/player/player.swf' id='ep1' height='24' width='290'>

<param name='movie' value='http://www.greendayauthority.com/player/player.swf'>

<param name='FlashVars' value='playerID=ep1&soundFile=http://traffic.libsyn.com/gda/StaticNoise_Ep37.mp3'>

<param name='quality' value='high'>

<param name='menu' value='false'>

<param name='wmode' value='transparent'>

</object>

Email us, staticnoise@greendayauthority.com with your Green Day story, thoughts on the podcast, and your answer to the guess a song question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1koXq-P76E

Free Musical Track Download - Good Riddance with a lisp!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome! :D

I still have to listen to the previous two or three episodes, keep forgetting to do that. This one is downloading in iTunes right now, can't wait to listen to it!

Can't wait to hear Tanya on the podcast. Will download tonight and listen on my way in to work tomrrow.

Can't listen yet but I'm looking forward to hearing what your voice sounds like Tanya!

Gah I'm still 7 episodes behind.... really really need to catch up :lol:

I'm literally thirty or thirty five podcasts behind, man. :blink: I wish that these were all auto-transcribed somehow ... I'd be able to catch up in no time!

I just never have the spare full hour set aside so I can listen ... Ahh. :pinch:

Haha! OMG... I talked on and on. I was feeling a little queasy there, but I hope you all like the conversation that's sparked, if any, on the musical and movie.

Thank to Tony, Matt and Alex for sitting through me talking forever. I had a great time, always good to have a serious and fun discussion about Green Day.

WHY must these always come out when I am at my busiest :rolleyes:

:lol: I will listen to this soon!

it was a good podcast, i thought it had died since a new one hadn't come out for awhile

great podcast guys! :thumbsup: talking about the musical ending really makes me sad but at least its going on tour. & i really can't wait to see what happens at the last performance show & what happens with the band after it ends. maybe they will play a show? who knows... but thats what makes the musical ending so sad but exciting.

Haha! OMG... I talked on and on. I was feeling a little queasy there, but I hope you all like the conversation that's sparked, if any, on the musical and movie.

Thank to Tony, Matt and Alex for sitting through me talking forever. I had a great time, always good to have a serious and fun discussion about Green Day.

nah, you we're really good :)

i love hearing new voices on the podcast

although i really miss andres and mikey! :cry:

tony, you did a great job opening the podcast and leading the conversation and whatnot.

awesome podcast this week, can't wait for the next one :)

awesome podcast, as usual. always love hearing new people give their opinion on, as Tony said, "the greatest band in the world". can't wait for the next one! :thumbsup:

billie joe even wants alice cooper to see the American Idiot Petition..... how would that be??? :shifty::dance::bunny: dance dance dance!!!!

Another fantastic episode guys! Nice to have a new voice on the show :)

Where was Mikey and Andres? :cry:

Keep 'em coming! :thumbsup:

I enjoyed the show! Great to hear from Tanya :happy:, interesting and entertaining convo.

I enjoyed the show! Great to hear from Tanya :happy:, interesting and entertaining convo.

Thanks, Hermione. :wub:

I always worry I say stupid things, haha. Which I do, but... like Idiot Nation seats are not free... they are $27... haha... or BOBD when I actually meant Holiday at one point. Oops.

Archived