GDA is looking for a Graphic Designer!

fashionvictim86

Hey guys.

GDA is looking to add a new member to the team as a graphic designer. This person needs to be skilled in Photoshop, reliable, and able to work in a team environment.

So do you think you're ready to join this team? What we want you to do, is make and submit one of our main banners for GDA. The banner should be 934px X 100px in size. It needs to say "The Green Day Authority" somewhere on the banner. It also should include newer pictures of the band, in which can be found in our lovely Picture Vault. Once you think you're ready to submit your banner for us to review, go to the Help GDA page and submit your form. You will need to upload your banner to a service such as Photobucket or Image Shack and provide the link to us.

We've gotten a handful of entries as of now, and a lot of them are great. I wanted to post this here too, because for some reason, some of you GDCers don't visit GDA on a regular basis.

Thanks!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kelsey retired?

maybe Courtney could join her

Kelsey was never a graphic designer.

And Courtney will never retire. GDA is her baby.

I'm not a bad graphic designer, there's tons of people that are better. But I don't have time to do the pages and the graphics like I used to. :lol: Plus I look at the graphics back then when I was doing them all myself and I was like WTF was I thinking!

Kelsey retired?

maybe Courtney could join her

I was never a graphic designer, I was an admin to the picture vault (and I retired from that)

I know Sherri was a g.d. and I think Kirsty too

I would love to design GDA banners (as I have when they had contests in the past)

but I just don't have the time nowadays with school and work

It's a Twitter thing guys from twitstamp, and that site is down right now.

I was never a graphic designer, I was an admin to the picture vault (and I retired from that)

Ok, so I can remove you from the Pic Vault team?

I'll see what I can do. I'm new by the way. My name is Jake Thompson. :)

I'll see what I can do. I'm new by the way. My name is Jake Thompson. :)

Yeah, I got yours. :D

Yeah, I got yours. :D

Neat! So is that sort of the "theme" you're looking for? Or is it too bland? Any tips or pointers would help :)

Courtney I am a graphic designer on GDA why didn't you asked me to do one ? Or you don't longer need my help :( ?

well damn my computer crashing for like 3 months. now I don't have photoshop, illustrator, or flash :(

I guess I'll just have to learn gimp.

Archived