GDA is looking for a Graphic Designer!

fashionvictim86

Well since everyone else is posting their banners here as well, I'm gonna post mine too. I've already sent it in, and I'll be making others once I spend more time on them. This one is really basic because I only spent a couple minutes on it.

GDA_Banner_01.jpg

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made one. But it looks... so bad, it's not even funny. Here it is:

GreenDayGDABanner.jpg

Edit: I'm working on another one right now just because I'm bored. I guess I could post it when I'm done...

I tried. :cry:

Where did you get that font if you don't mind me asking.

Oh, and did anyone render some of the new pictures? I would love you if you uploaded them and sent links to me. <3 I hate working with stocks and it's a hassle to render a PS.

I think CaesarSalad could join she is pretty good, i don't know if she has time for this

I second this, Amanda is amazing xD

I made another one just for the hell of it. I'm not too happy with it, though. There was something I wanted to add to it (a quote), but it made the banner look entirely too overcrowded. (And in case you were wondering, the quote was this: "Music to me is the air that I breathe. It's the blood that pumps through my veins, that keeps me alive." It was obviously from BJ.)

Anyways, here it is: GreenDayGDABanner2.png

Edit: And if you look in the background of the banner carefully, you'll notice something that's sort of hidden.

Hmm, I already submitted one in, but I made another one. I think it looks better than my first one, are we allowed to submit two? :o

I think these two look better than my first attempt.

GDAbanner1.jpg

GDAbanner2.jpg

mh... i might give this a go. just for the laughs.

Where did you get that font if you don't mind me asking.

Oh, and did anyone render some of the new pictures? I would love you if you uploaded them and sent links to me. <3 I hate working with stocks and it's a hassle to render a PS.

i made that font a few weeks or so ago. you can download it on the GDA font download page thingy. =)

I just finished another one... slightly more "advanced" than my first attempt. I have a question though, should I have just the site (www.greendayauthority.com), just the name (The Green Day Authority), or both? Anyway, here's my second attempt.

GDA_Banner_02.jpg

mh... i might give this a go. just for the laughs.

i made that font a few weeks or so ago. you can download it on the GDA font download page thingy. =)

Thanks. :)

Geez, I don't know how the hell we're gonna choose the person for this job. We've gotten sooo many good banners it's ridiculous.

I think these two look better than my first attempt.

GDAbanner1.jpg

GDAbanner2.jpg

i love that its wicked! (: you should get the job, you look like you know how to use photoshop

i love that its wicked! (: you should get the job, you look like you know how to use photoshop

Haha, thanks. I'm a fast learner. :)

I actually use gimp, I'm too poor to be able to afford photoshop, haha.

okay, here's the other one, i think i spelled everything right.

stupidi.png

i think i'm gonna remake that, i think it sucks, i'll post the new one up in a little bit.

Haha, thanks. I'm a fast learner. :)

I actually use gimp, I'm too poor to be able to afford photoshop, haha.

awh good stuff! gimp is all good, i have to use it at school cause they cant afford photoshop either XD its pretty good for a pree thing though aye! photoshop is rediculously expensive...

i think i'm gonna remake that, i think it sucks, i'll post the new one up in a little bit.

i don't think i can do any better than that, but i'll keep trying.

i don't think i can do any better than that, but i'll keep trying.

which program are you using to make it?

which program are you using to make it?

i use gimp cuz i'm too poor to afford photoshop also.

awh good stuff! gimp is all good, i have to use it at school cause they cant afford photoshop either XD its pretty good for a pree thing though aye! photoshop is rediculously expensive...

Haha, my school has photoshop. Although, whenever we use it, it takes fucking forever to load. Piece of shit computers... Thank god we're getting new ones when we get back to school.

And I actually find gimp easier and more efficient than photoshop, that's just me though.

When does this finish? I haven't been able to get my Photoshop... (or ideas for that matter) to work :/

When does this finish? I haven't been able to get my Photoshop... (or ideas for that matter) to work :/

you don't have to use photoshop, you can use any program you want.

Archived