Working Class Hero

Fuzz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yaay! First one to post on this (after Andres, of course!).

As I totally knew would be the case, Green Day have done a brilliant job of Working Class Hero ... well, of course from the snippet we've heard. I can hardly wait .... and can hardly breathe from excitement! Roll on Monday! :thumbsup:

doesn't this sound kinda like.....nickelback..? :ph34r: just a dumb first impression,only heard it once.....and yes,billie's voice sounds pretty different from all the other stuff.......it scares me.. :ph34r: :lol:

For those of you saying "his voice sounds different", you should be sure to listen to the original. he does a perfect job of making the song his own, but not changing it too much from the way lennon sang it. Even though we've only heard 30 seconds, i think it sounds really great.

As cover versions go, the wee snippet sounds just ok, I really hope theres something new elsewhere in the track.

I hope its not just Green Day covering the song with a bit of distortion, but actually make it their own (like they did with Knowledge and Fifteen's C#tion).

Hmmm..I just listened to it. Uhmm..I dont like it too much :/

Really?

I liked it. I can't wait to hear the full version.

Nice nice...

I think that this is the best present for my 18th birthday ;)

Nice work. I love that song.

I am so excited to hear the rest of this song, I seriously can't wait.

Like Andres said, if you are familiar with the original version you can hear just what an awesome job they have done, even in such a short clip.

I'm a massive Lennon fan and the song is a particular favourite of mine, so I guess I listened to it with a critical ear and I was very, very impressed with what I heard.

Sounds really amazing!! Its just a part of it and my heart is already beating so fast :D

Sounds really amazing!! Its just a part of it and my heart is already beating so fast :D

Mine too, Pat! I keep listening to it over and over again! Man, this weekend will go soooo slow. I wish I could put it on fast forward to Monday. :P

Impressive. Looking forward to Monday to hear the complete song.

It sounds greeat, but I agree, Billie's voice sounds different. Im not saying that in a bad way though.

Wow April 30th, cant wait!!

doesn't this sound kinda like.....nickelback..? :ph34r:

Did you really have to say that?

Archived