Green Day has 3 albums worth of new material

Fuzz

^ What about Greenday.com ?

just wait for them to tell you about green day news instead of wikipedia, or other sites because they're most reliable.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[teenie]LyK Z0mGzZzZ!!!!1!1111!!![/teenie] Yay! 3 albums...Are they gonna be released at the same time?

[teenie]LyK Z0mGzZzZ!!!!1!1111!!![/teenie] Yay! 3 albums...Are they gonna be released at the same time?

I don't think it's going to be three albums. They have three albums worth of material and will probably choose around fifteen of the best songs to put on one album so it'll be really good! So, yep, it WILL be released at one time

This is great news, i can't wait for the rest of the article....is it this week's copy or next week's?

Yay! New album talk! I'm so excited!

Oh, and GDA beats Wikipedia anyday.

hell yeah. :cool: wikipedia sucks.

I should probably be excited? Maybe it will hit me when we actually have the full article to read.

Wow I can't believe it... I am going to piss from exciteme

I hope that they don't get too cocky now that AI was such a huge success. I mean its great that they have three albums worth of stuff but I'd rather they have like 12 songs of amazing stuff.

I am trying to be pessimistic but I don't know how easy its going to be to top the success of AI... Or the QUALITY.

I believe that Green Day can pull it off if they sit down and work their asses off but if they do this with some sort of egotistic attitude it wont be so great.

Dont hate me, I'm really just trying to rationalize,

The press would have a field day if the next album or albums suck

I fucking love Green Day enough to recognize that they are not infallible

That's great! I don't think that they goona have 3 albums, it just that there have so much songs for 3 albums, but I sure that they will choose the best songs in put them in one album. 3 albums? I don't think so...

I can't wait until the new album(s) come out, ive been wondering about news for a new album for a long time! :D

I'm pretty sure they'll only release one album, they're just saying that they have three album's worth of songs to choose from. I can't see them releasing a double album myself, but i could be wrong. :)

Did anyone else notice that on the scan it said 'coming soon: the albums of 2007' ??? :woot: aaaargh! im so chuffed! 3 albums for 2007 \m/

What happened to that break they were going to take...? Oh well, as long as they aren't rushing anything.

the boys from GD are freaking work-o-holics... they won't stop till they're dead... billie joe is the ring leader of work...he recorded "mechanical man" the SAME night he recorded his lines for live freaky die freaky... i'm not surprised they already have 60 songs because they have time on the tour bus to record and time in the studio to prefect...

i'm kinda researching the music industry and how songs are put together...it's very fascinating really, you'd be surprised... DAMN IT I AM SUCH A FUCKING NERD!!! :woot:

that's some of the best news i've heard in a very long time.

hallejuah.

i agree... :blink: i need more GD!!!!!!! :D:P

ok guys! believe it or not! my best buddy read the mag, and is gonna make an acc and post on this thread later! But she told me that following up on one of green day's interviews, where mike said he still remembers how the old songs go that were stollen, he somehow figured them out or they found them again so thats a lot of songs (about 23 or so) and then theyre r songs that they wrote on tour which is 15, and there are others, and apparently again tre and mike have written songs! :D:D:D so thats the main info, believe it or not but its true. yeah i hope we get more info soon, and those of u in the idiot club, be ready to hear a lot of their new songs soon :D (too bad im not allowed 2 be in it :()

yesss. are the songs just wrote or recorded?

i hope recorded...

when those songs come out, GDA HAS to post them!!!!

trust me this news is true! plz believe me lol... no but i mean they wrote the songs w/ guitar bass and drums... so yeah but also they have prolly recorded it considering they got back into the studio in like july...

so they should have those recorded already... but billie did say that they think of songs out of the studio, they only go into the studio to record, and when they feel like it, practice old songs...

;) I play bass myself! and where can u get that mag?

How strange that should be a pic that NME already used in Feb 2005.......Here, it looks like they are recording something rather than an old photo of a sound check, still I will take a look at NME tomorrow, to see what they think they know.

Archived