Green Day has 3 albums worth of new material

Fuzz

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is green day punk rock?

No, but they could be if people like that duet person didn't want them to sell out.

:rolleyes: Oh please! Just because u do a song w/ another artist doesn't make you a sell out. Heaven forbid they do something different.

I'm not going to argue with little teenies either.

:rolleyes: Oh please! Just because u do a song w/ another artist doesn't make you a sell out. Heaven forbid they do something different.

I'm not going to argue with little teenies either.

tis very true

No, but they could be if people like that duet person didn't want them to sell out.

Coming from someone whose username is MusicalDeviant, that is an unbelievably ridiculous statement.

It might not necessarily be a duet, but do you recall the song "Angel and the Jerk" by chance? You know, the one Billie Joe did with Penelope Houston?

Or how about more recently, with Elvis Costello? Yes, that was a duet.

As far as I'm concerned, Green Day are, always were and forever will be a rock n roll band with roots in the punk rock scene. Don't put anything past them.

bahahaha.

i dont think that person meant duets as in like frank sinatra and bono. i think they meant like a guest collaborator.

i could go for something like that.

OMG SO NOT PUNK RAWK.

bahahaha.

i dont think that person meant duets as in like frank sinatra and bono. i think they meant like a guest collaborator.

i could go for something like that.

OMG SO NOT PUNK RAWK.

Hey, all I'm saying is that purists get really pissed off when anyone refers to green day as "Punk Rock".

But Green Day could be punk if they desired to, but thats not whats popular.

So in context of the modern music scene, I'd say green day's music is a far more sencere attept at being punk than most other "punk" bands of today.

But there's a point where you can become straight lame. Duets often come out sounding cheezy (need we be reminded of Linkin Park and Jay Z?).

I just don't want Green Day to be lame. Is that so much to ask?

I'm looking at your fat canadian face, Avril Lavigne......you chalk-faced whore.

Archived