Green Day has 3 albums worth of new material

Fuzz

OMG! I could prolly take it to photoshop and use the magnifying glass thing.... i wonder if it'll pixilate it too much though... shit!

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh... I hope there's something in the rumors this time. I think they've waited just a little too long after AI. Can't wait for it anyway

wow! that's awesome stuff! I'm excited even though we still have quite a wait for the album.

How exciting is this? I am a GD nerd. :)

Me too Cheryl, me too. My family was making fun of me at Thanksgiving Dinner. My hubby was saying ask her anything, she knows ever single thing there is to know about the band. Ask some more go ahead, she knows it. Blah and HA :P

Me too Cheryl, me too. My family was making fun of me at Thanksgiving Dinner. My hubby was saying ask her anything, she knows ever single thing there is to know about the band. Ask some more go ahead, she knows it. Blah and HA :P

*beams with pride* Me, I'm a picture person. :wink: This is really exciting, tho. Oh, my birthday money is so going into a 'how many concerts can I get to' fund!

dont get too excited. I think its going to be a while yet before we actually get news of them releasing it. it just means they have 30 or so songs written. once we know they are in the studio proper, then we can start counting down.

I`ll try and remember to buy this tomorrow and scan it when I get in.

If this is the 9th December issue does that mean we have to wait 4 days to know what the article says? :down:

I'm excited already... But I'm kinda nervous, incase it's not as good as American Idiot-I mean, I can't imagine anything better. Aren't I sad.

Thats awesome looks like they are doing well its only been a year since

they finished with the American Idiot tour. Can't wait to find out more.

it might do but its a british music paper and doesnt come out until wednesday.

...well then that might be a problem. :pinch:

I'm excited already... But I'm kinda nervous, incase it's not as good as American Idiot-I mean, I can't imagine anything better. Aren't I sad.

Well they couldn't imagine anything better than Dookie, either, but they've done it. :]

gahhh It's gonna be absolutely amazing.

Dude, this fucking rocks. I think they should release a double album or something. But if they do do that they better make it good as hell because they will have to price it pretty high and if the music isn't that great well, they are in deep shit. :D Jesus. That's a lot of songs. I haven't even written that many and I write a lot. WOW.

Right on! Just hope they aren't doing 3 lousy albums just to make 3 times the money. I'd rather have 1 great album than 3 half assed. I beleive they will just pick an ammount of songs(13-18) and put them on a CD as listed above in a post. All I can think of though...in about 10 years they will have hundreds of songs not on album because they didn't pick them...What a box set that would be.

they won't do that cuz like andres said, the might have had like, 60 songs last time... i think they're gunna pick the awsome ones out of the others... might save the other ones for later...

I CAN NOT WAIT TILL THIS ALBUM COMES OUT!!!!! :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Holy shit! :woot:

OK. I tried to read it but could only make out the first paragraph, then my eyes started to really, really hurt.. anyway i think the first paragraph says

"Green Day has finally spoken about their album to follow up 'American Idiot' - saying they have three albums in mind'

I think that's what it says... if its right it sounds like they plan to release all 3 albums...

Archived