Green Day holiday merch 2022

solongfromthestars

I don't get what is christmas-y in the Denim Lightning Moto Jacket but everything is so fucking expensive for what it is.

35 minutes ago, Arnel said:

Denim jacket looks cool but 100 $ 😨

Yeah I love that denim jacket! 

1 hour ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

I don't get what is christmas-y in the Denim Lightning Moto Jacket but everything is so fucking expensive for what it is.

I know you want a leather jacket

The sweater is cute but it's so lazy. It's a shame that their last Xmas sweater actually looked like a sweater. This is just a design on the sweatshirt. Not worth 45 bucks. I'd give them...maaaybe 20.

On 11/3/2022 at 9:43 PM, legendary said:

I want the jacket so bad but 100 bucks is too much

Is it $100 your currency or you mean $100 US? 

I think for a real good denim jacket that's usually how much it is, atleast for Levi's. 

You can always get a good deal on denim jackets from blank apparel sites and if you learn how to embroider you could make your own GD jacket for cheaper. 

If they want $100 for a denim jacket can you image what they’d charge if they ever sold a leather one?  

I’d love a leather GD jacket - but probably couldn’t afford what they’d decide to charge!!

Green Day merch is so ugly these days, I'd love to buy some but I just can't allow myself to spend that much on something I'd probs never wear

The denim jacket is very nice. Whilst all merch like that is ridiculously overpriced, the price isn't a surprise to me given what similar stuff (like the RevRad jacket) costs. I wouldn't pay that for it though. I've got a few shirts I sewed patches on and they're equally nice.

• Like 1