Green Day at Lollapalooza 2022

GreenDayItaly

I like Green Day and kpop, so I have streams for both GD and j-hope on right now. I need the folks on the dude’s stream to stop asking him to change it to j-hope, cause there’s so many streams/methods for him up 

doesnt matter how many times one has seen Green Day and knows exactly what Billie is gonna do during songs. I still want to see it. 

• Like 1

I could do without the Hitchin A Ride too long version.  Do without the Kiss Cover. If they do sing For a Day, I could without that one too.  I just want to hear some songs, too much downtime. Stretching it out. We could get maybe 4 or 5 more songs if they cut those out.  

I'm switching to the baseball game if they have King for Day.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, legendary said:

Just me or Brain Stew live is boring? Especially with no Jaded

I miss when they played Jaded live, without it, Brain Stew feels so incomplete

• Like 1

I would love for them to add Letterbomb, bring back She into the setlist. Even hear Burnout again.

• Like 4

People always ask me my favorite Green Day song, and it's hard to ever stick with one, BUT...on my 21st birthday when I was absolutely plastered...I stumbled to the jukebox and played When I Come Around, so even in a drunken state of mind, that's the song I picked. 

• Like 2

So glad theyre doing waiting, we have a song from every album from dookie to 21st cb at least 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

And a song like Waiting is what makes me debate my favorite Green Day song. I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, desertrose said:

I could do without the Hitchin A Ride too long version.  Do without the Kiss Cover. If they do sing For a Day, I could without that one too.  I just want to hear some songs, too much downtime. Stretching it out. We could get maybe 4 or 5 more songs if they cut those out.  

I'm switching to the baseball game if they have King for Day.

Yeah already switched after hitchin a ride kinda boring also shots of the whole band would be cool not just close ups ppsshht

Waiting is one of my favorites, and I'll never forget absolutely losing my shit at House of Blues 2015 when they played it after God knows how long (I know I could look it up, but I'm lazy). I love that it's more regular.

• Like 4