Green Day TikTok Videos

Little Boy Named Booze

Warning sound quality is terrible on this. This is a clip from RevRad. I really think these guys don't get the point of TikTok. They need to hire someone 19 to make their content.

And here are the two previous ones from Singapore that haven't been shared yet but aren't particularly interesting either. 

I don’t feel like the same people who do their Instagrams do their tik toks; whoever does the tik toks tries too hard to emulate what’s trending and funny on one hand and then makes completely irrelevant videos using old footage next. Gotta be an intern haha

• Like 2

On 10/10/2022 at 6:11 PM, jumpsalty said:

I don’t feel like the same people who do their Instagrams do their tik toks; whoever does the tik toks tries too hard to emulate what’s trending and funny on one hand and then makes completely irrelevant videos using old footage next. Gotta be an intern haha

We appreciate your feedback. Today we actually called the intern into my office. 

We had a chat about expectations for the role. 

In the end we found that we've had to move on from Steve. Today was his last day. 

He will not be getting the course credit for his placement. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Everything is tik tok.

Debating doing a tiktok channel.   It could be Green Day focused and called "A New Conspiracy" and it would be focused on giving Jillie Bow Legweak exactly what he wants.  

I will also make 1000 cryers stop crying, it will be miraculous.  

(I googled "Green Day new conspiracy and the silence of 1000 cries" and ended up on their tweet about not being the Network.    

Huh.)

6 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

That was the best era since 21CB. 

And even in my book RevRad was my best era from them.

hell yeah my brother. finally someone loves the era as much as I do. (from someone who wasn't a part of the fandom in '16, at least)

the moment where he was testing his guitar then smiles... my heart melted

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Anyone know which show this was?

I think it's from Captain Cook Hotel  secret show in Sydney, back in 2014. 

• Thanks 2

• 2 months later...

Still trying to decipher what Tre says at the end.  He got a pretty good gift from you too.  All that .......???  

Anybody figure it out?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/27/2023 at 8:25 PM, pacejunkie punk said:

Has the TikTok been deleted? 

9 hours ago, proud_ginge said:

Has the TikTok been deleted? 

Yes. It was an old 90's clip of Tre burning his drums onstage with a roasted marshmallow emoji.  I don't know why they deleted it but now that we've noticed and started dissecting the potentially meaningful emojis of the previous TikTok, maybe they thought we missed the clue and wanted to draw our attention back to it.   Makes it even more likely that its an intentional clue to the announcement of the tour and the album.

• Like 3