Green Day TikTok Videos

Little Boy Named Booze

It's funny seeing them joke about making a rock opera when they'd go on to make one 10 years down the line, and it's their most well-known album. 

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, dreamykatie said:

It's funny seeing them joke about making a rock opera when they'd go on to make one 10 years down the line, and it's their most well-known album. 

Not only that but in the full video I think they also name it Jimmy. It’s really weird

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

2 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

They smoked so much weed that they got hit with visions of future

“I’ll have what they’re smoking”

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Gwen Stacy said:

“I’ll have what they’re smoking”

"songs that will please everybody except for parents"    - years later...    Children being "saved" on stage.    Green Day has come a long way.

• Like 2

On 8/2/2022 at 11:15 PM, DearlyBeloved87 said:

She's not a fan (you can see on her Instagram she doesn't follow anyone from Green Day), she's an autograph hunter and she collects celebrity photos. 

What’s her Instagram ?

😭😭😭 Why is TikTok getting all the content now?  Attention Green Day I refuse to get a TikTok!!

This one is cool:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Attention Green Day I refuse to get a TikTok!!

Same. I was peer pressured into SnapChat for a group chat to plan something with some friends and immediately deleted both my account and the app once said plans were in place.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

😭😭😭 Why is TikTok getting all the content now?  Attention Green Day I refuse to get a TikTok!!

Agreed but feel like I am on the brink…. I got FB and IG because if these guys, enough! 😂 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Yeah at the moment I'm defo still refusing to get TikTok :lol: Especially as long as someone can post here

Same! I always jump over to gda cause I know they’ll be reposted anyway, it’s better that way 

• Like 3

I still can’t view them from my phone but if I’m on my computer and I see new ones I’ll share them

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I still can’t view them from my phone but if I’m on my computer and I see new ones I’ll share them

You can view on the app without an account still, you just can't "like" or comment. That's what I do, because, I too, refuse to get another social account.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Squashie said:

You can view on the app without an account still, you just can't "like" or comment. That's what I do, because, I too, refuse to get another social account.

Yeah I don’t even want the app. That’s just a gateway drug and they know it 😄

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Yeah I don’t even want the app. That’s just a gateway drug and they know it 😄

I refuse to get the app because of that and I really don't care about the content. My bf watches lots of YT shorts, which is often just TikTok reuploads, and just hearing the BS people spout on there makes me scream in my head WHO CARES????? I don't care about whatever thing you did today!!! UGH! It's not worth shifting through so many vapid videos to find some comedy gold to me.

• Like 4