Green Day TikTok Videos

Little Boy Named Booze

1 hour ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

It's not from Green Day but the lyrics are nice.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMN3nE6Y8/

The new album will be a scathing inditement of the TikTok platform, a vulgar call to arms to get off the platform and take your freaking time back.  

You only live once, and you only live....

in 1972. 

It will be called.....Everything's TikTok and the guys from Viva Death will be recording with them in the studio.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Oh Lord haha

AHAHAHAHAAH and IT'S GOOOOD!

But stop wasting time doing this and instead... work on the album

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

This is so weird. Why would they play Argentina and then post an appreciation TikTok with five year old footage from RevRad?

I thought that was very strange as well.

15 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

This is so weird. Why would they play Argentina and then post an appreciation TikTok with five year old footage from RevRad?

I think this was posted before the gig, wasn't it? Still weird, but more understandable I guess...

I wondered about this too, there is other footage of Tre with this hair and jacket but don’t think we’ve seen this clip or them speak about that show before. Who knows at this point.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jengd said:

I wondered about this too, there is other footage of Tre with this hair and jacket but don’t think we’ve seen this clip or them speak about that show before. Who knows at this point.

They wouldn’t have talked about the Hatch Shell riot for the Turn It Around doc

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jengd said:

It's from TIA... Maybe the interview took place by the time it was still just a Green Day early days doc

1 hour ago, Alf said:

It's from TIA... Maybe the interview took place by the time it was still just a Green Day early days doc

Clearly I need to watch that again the, had forgotten that bit.

I couldn’t decide what Tre was singing and it sounded like Billie said something like he’d write it an envelope for them?  Could it be a tease?

• Like 1

I'd love this to have subtitles...lol!  

4 hours ago, jengd said:

I couldn’t decide what Tre was singing and it sounded like Billie said something like he’d write it an envelope for them?  Could it be a tease?

Not sure if he said envelope....something something (I'll throw out a compil)?  for you guys as soon as I get online.  Sounds like a new song!

• Like 1