1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

54 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

👀

When you do this kind of thing you imply you know something. Do you know an announcement date or not?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

When you do this kind of thing you imply you know something. Do you know an announcement date or not?

Like I said before,

On 3/28/2023 at 2:17 PM, Little Boy Named Booze said:

I have no knowledge of a date.

But logically it's gonna be before July. And honestly my guts (only my guts? 🤔) tell me it's pretty fucking soon.

• Like 2

Do you guys think we’ll get an announcement on Easter Monday? Or do you think we’ll get an announcement this Monday for a single coming out on Easter Monday?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Do you guys think we’ll get an announcement on Easter Monday? Or do you think we’ll get an announcement this Monday for a single coming out on Easter Monday?

It's very unlikely that they will release a new single on a Monday. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, alexander_seiter said:

It's very unlikely that they will release a new single on a Monday. 

Yeah the Easter announcement theory makes more sense. So maybe we could either get a single on Friday, April 14th, or Friday the 21st?

47 minutes ago, Flashback said:

I doubt that this is an official account of Rob Cavallo. Chris Dugan is following a different account.

What is that other one, is it private because GD’s manager follows this account so maybe he has more than one. 

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

What is that other one, is it private because GD’s manager follows this account so maybe he has more than one. 

That's interesting, Chris Dugan follows an account named "rob_cavallo" 😅

But if we take a look at the instagram profiles, which the account "robcavallo_official' is following, is still doubt that this is a real account.

33 minutes ago, Flashback said:

That's interesting, Chris Dugan follows an account named "rob_cavallo" 😅

But if we take a look at the instagram profiles, which the account "robcavallo_official' is following, is still doubt that this is a real account.

That one has no posts. Weird that it only follows two accounts too and it’s Mike and Tre.  Maybe he made a new one

10 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

You're not my friend anymore.

😄  Green Day are an Easter band now.   Nothing wrong with Hockey, it just needs another band.  You puck, I mean pick. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

That one has no posts. Weird that it only follows two accounts too and it’s Mike and Tre.  Maybe he made a new one

But definitely more likely than Rob Cavallo following a lot of fake profiles on Instagram, like the other account 😄

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sanity Loan said:

We have absolutely no evidence to be making any type of educated guesses on when a single, an announcement, an album release, etc will happen. There are too many variables at play here. FOAM was done for a while before it got announced and promoted. Same with the latest Network album (I believe this was done even before FOAM was announced). I don't think it's fair to say "mixing is wrapping up so that must mean something happens three weeks from now." Could it? Sure. Will it? We have no idea.

The Network album was partially done, but very much not all the way done before FOAM

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sanity Loan said:

We have absolutely no evidence to be making any type of educated guesses on when a single, an announcement, an album release, etc will happen. There are too many variables at play here. FOAM was done for a while before it got announced and promoted. Same with the latest Network album (I believe this was done even before FOAM was announced). I don't think it's fair to say "mixing is wrapping up so that must mean something happens three weeks from now." Could it? Sure. Will it? We have no idea.

1 hour ago, Jankowski576 said:

The Network album was partially done, but very much not all the way done before FOAM

Who are the Network? Anything to do with GD? Or is that still blasphemy? 😝

2 hours ago, Sanity Loan said:

"Speculation"

Head over to the "facts" thread for....oh wait.

😄

Probably nothing but....

A commenter on YouTube said this: 

"So far, I'm loving the new album"

And

"new material, fresh new songs. And all that good stuff."

No other info given, so this could be a joke.   Don't know. 

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, That Dude said:

Probably nothing but....

A commenter on YouTube said this: 

"So far, I'm loving the new album"

And

"new material, fresh new songs. And all that good stuff."

No other info given, so this could be a joke.   Don't know. 

Screenshot?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sanity Loan said:

What's your take on those TikTok emoji's which we think are hinting at an Easter announcement? And the 15 faces which we think represent the track list

• AlissaGoesRAWR locked this topic
  • BeachBum unlocked this topic