1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

20 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I didn't saw the hella mega so I don't mind them coming 10 minutes from my house doing their thing 😂

Cant fucking wait!!! July 16th babyyy

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, BrendanL said:

While I agree that the prospect of another year of generic setlists is disheartening, at least they’re still getting out there and playing shows, giving fans the chance to see them in places that they play less often than others - Louisville and Quebec City for example. They could just as easily have packed it up after the two year Hella Mega run and rested on their laurels until they next record is released.

In all likelihood, in a decade or two Green Day won’t be playing nearly as many shows as they are now. Don’t take them for granted, even if they’re “just” festivals - let’s appreciate them while they’re still going strong, still near the top of their game after some 35 years.

Amen. I really wonder if there‘s another fandom out there complaining cause their favorite band is announcing new shows. 

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Arnel said:

Buckle up for another year of Hella Mega setlists...

No, I am just going to let myself be knocked around all year.  

No Belt Life!

6 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

with what we know will be the same setlist they’ve been playing for two years. 

Chances are it's gonna be the same setlist. But not 100% sure. We don't know what's going to happen until their first festival on July 14th in Milwaukee. 4 months from now. I still believe for some new songs 😇

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alf said:

We're living in repetition.... Content in the same old shtick again

Now the routine’s turning to contention… like a production line going over and over and over rollercoaster

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Now the routine’s turning to contention… like a production line going over and over and over rollercoaster

Now I cannot speak, I lost my voice, I’m speechless and redundant ‘cause I love you’s not enough, I’m lost for words!!!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, pcj said:

"Oh Yeah", your right, I'm sure I'm not in the "Minority" that sadly this topic is deemed a little "Redundant". I'm tired of "Waiting" for some news. I'm a "Misery", "I Want To Be Alone". My mates are calling me "The Grouch" I'm so "Uptight". 

I'm desperate to gain some "Knowledge" of some progress, but "No One Knows". 

But "Hold On" stop being an "American Idiot"  be positive and look to "See The Light". Take the "Longview" and maybe go on "Holiday" before I become a "Basket Case". 

They say a prayer sometimes helps, I'll try "Church on Sunday". 

"In The End" though I really need a rest before I "Suffocate". Perhaps go to bed for a long sleep.

But, If by some miracle of biblical proportions, the album is released in October, maybe some kind soul on here will remember to " Wake Me Up When September Ends."

bravo.gif

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, localinsomniac said:

This thread is becoming redundant

My love reaction's not enough.   I'm lost for words.   

Spammy posts and lack of reason.

Misspellings of what we were.

Went through pages til I'm nauseous.  

GDA's down now I've wasted, fake it, ate it now i hate it 

cause  I cannot post.  I've lost my voice.   

Theories are redundant cause we all want something new.

I'm lost for words.  

• Haha 1
  • Love 2

I hope a GDA user wins, because we are the hardest of the core fans:  

4 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

Now I cannot speak, I lost my voice, I’m speechless and redundant ‘cause I love you’s not enough, I’m lost for words!!!

"Choreographed and lack of passion... Prototypes of what we were"

Wow. redundant Lyrics makes totally sense about GD Shows setlists... sadly!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Insomniac1984 said:

"Choreographed and lack of passion... Prototypes of what we were"

Wow. redundant Lyrics makes totally sense about GD Shows setlists... sadly!!

I went looking through their setlists to see when this started to get really bad.

In 2017 they were still changing it up a little, sprinkling in Revolution Radio songs while totally ignoring the masterpiece Trilogy stuff.   Guess they can't play stuff that complicated, haha!   

Then after that, it's just turned into the Basketcase / Longview / When I Come Around show. 

While I'm glad Billie's okay, I agree with iHeart Radio Billie's comment.   I wanna play a brand new song!!!!!!!!!

Why won't we let Billie play a new song?   

Oh now, he's got nothin' left.   

now he's got nothing left.  

He was nice at the end where he said God loves us all and that they'd be back.   That was sweet.   I bet some people camped out, waiting for them to return.  And they lived at iHeart for a very long time.  

Hey there, looking at me… tell me what do

You see… that you quickly turn your head away…?

• Like 2

• AlissaGoesRAWR locked this topic
  • BeachBum unlocked this topic