1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

If we won't get a teaser or announcement during this week, then the album will be released in 2072.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

But that’s exactly what Mr. Pacejunkie said when I told him about all this. 

And his reaction when you called him this? :lol:

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, jengd said:

ASSUMED is the key word here.  I think they have just begun to tease.  

I don’t think he did, I think it was just a random squiggle people got excited about.

Well it’s more concrete than deciding the release date with no info which is the road we’ve been taking hahaha

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Jankowski576 said:

Well it’s more concrete than deciding the release date with no info which is the road we’ve been taking hahaha

Speaking of no info, we really should call this thread "1972 project speculation" instead of Album 14 speculation because we don't even know if it is an album.  All we really know is a title.

17 minutes ago, Montclare said:

And his reaction when you called him this? :lol:

He's been called worse things 😜

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Speaking of no info, we really should call this thread "1972 project speculation" instead of Album 14 speculation because we don't even know if it is an album.  All we really know is a title.

He's been called worse things 😜

Speaking of that, since I’m the one that started this thread, how do you change the name of it? Or can only mods change it?

1 hour ago, GDFan2019 said:

Speaking of that, since I’m the one that started this thread, how do you change the name of it? Or can only mods change it?

You can try and do it and if it won’t let you ask the mods

Page 72 or 1972 Speculation Thread.  

I just watched the Drain You performance and that's pretty cool.   Did you guys notice that Tre Cool look like he wasn't dressed up?   Seems like he would be dressed MORE silly than the others, but who knows? 

Nirvana should reunite.   

Oh and Billie Joe should write songs about his Birthday and his car being stolen in addition to the year 1972.  

6 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

I can change it for you! What do you want it to be? "1972 project speculation thread" ?

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I can change it for you! What do you want it to be? "1972 project speculation thread" ?

Awesome! Thanks so much!

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to 1972 project speculation thread
3 hours ago, That Dude said:

Oh and Billie Joe should write songs about his car being stolen in addition to the year 1972.

My sources tell me this is why the project has stalled (pun intended). Billie’s singing about it on 1972 via a cover of Pearl Jam’s Last Kiss.

“Oh where oh where can my baby be?

The Lord took her away from me”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's already about to be March soon. I'd be surprised if there's nothing new before this month's over 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, michael1989 said:

My sources tell me this is why the project has stalled (pun intended). Billie’s singing about it on 1972 via a cover of Pearl Jam’s Last Kiss.

“Oh where oh where can my baby be?

The Lord took her away from me”

So we now know who stole the car.   

He's gotta reach Billie Joe somehow.  

• Haha 3

• AlissaGoesRAWR locked this topic
  • BeachBum unlocked this topic