1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

1 minute ago, Jankowski576 said:

Billie did it to himself by saying it was… but I get the sense they’ve recorded more than 6 songs and it will be an album

I don't trust Billie's words any more... He always says things that Will happen and later doesn't happens 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Gonzalo17 said:

I don't trust Billie's words any more... He always says things that Will happen and later doesn't happens 

Although a fan ran into him back in 2019 and Billie told him a single will be out in September followed by the album in February. Then it actually happened!!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Although a fan ran into him back in 2019 and Billie told him a single will be out in September followed by the album in February. Then it actually happened!!!

What about the Foxboro Hot Tubs playing a show? Did he tease that? After that the Longshot album came out.

The Longshot kicks ass but I would love to see some FBHT action too.

Whatever about the teases and fake teases…

1972 teases are real.

14 minutes ago, TJChrobo said:

That fan was me. Actually, everything he said has been what has happened. They left Warner (kinda) and are moving on to release singles and EPs (exactly what he told me). He was saying that they were going to get away from the album cycle format so they could release things more often.

Oh yes I remember now!!! Hopefully that means we’ll get a trilogy of EPs this year, one for each of their birthdays!!! Hopefully this doesn’t mean they’re totally ditching full length albums!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Rumor has it that they're doing a trip all around Canada in July 2022 🤗
I'M. HAPPY.

Do you actually mean ALL of Canada or just Ontario and Quebec? :P 

• Like 1

Also he said that they kept songs fir another GD album that Will be out Next year on 2019, when FOAM was coming out... 2020 and 2021 are past and we didn't see that album... He said that's don't like long songs ... Lot of shit...

23 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Oh yes I remember now!!! Hopefully that means we’ll get a trilogy of EPs this year, one for each of their birthdays!!! Hopefully this doesn’t mean they’re totally ditching full length albums!

A trilogy of EPs is almost an album!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Lindsay said:

Do you actually mean ALL of Canada or just Ontario and Quebec? :P 

What I heard is all of Canada. It seem very plausible.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, That Dude said:

All around Canada, as in they are going to go everywhere AROUND Canada, but totally avoiding Canada at all costs.  

:)  

Now THIS is extremely likely, hahahah. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

The first article speculated that Mike’s spray painted 3 means a March release. But evidence points towards Billie’s birthday. I think the 3 means we’re 3 weeks away from an announcement and the first single!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

The first article speculated that Mike’s spray painted 3 means a March release. But evidence points towards Billie’s birthday. I think the 3 means we’re 3 weeks away from an announcement and the first single!

I didn't notice Mike spraypainting the '3'

A trilogy of EP's is starting to sound very probable

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Doggins said:

I didn't notice Mike spraypainting the '3'

A trilogy of EP's is starting to sound very probable

If Tre and Mike are both writing 1 outta 3 of the ep's, then 2/3rds of the songs will be the most interesting green day music we've had in years

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ThranaM said:

I'm still waiting for the Forever Now music video that Billie promised, 17th is a good time to do so just to fuck with us 

I'm still waiting for the full force of Trilogy promotion to be fulfilled.  

Amy, Stop When the Red Light Flash, 8th Avenue and 99 Revolutions all with music videos and a ton of performances of them and deep cuts as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, HAPPY FINKING UNICORN said:

1972 cover art leaked: 

850-C46-C4-6-B14-4324-A7-BE-D34-C3-BB51-

I actually love this! Still better than FOAM. But it should be Billie kissing the unicorn. I would totally buy that. 🤣

the tour in europe ends on 2nd july in paris, then there is nothing until their show in brazil in september

maybe they do a short canada-run in july, but this doesnt mean europe is cancelled (but honestly it looks bad for european shows, especially in germany)

1 hour ago, HAPPY FINKING UNICORN said:

1972 cover art leaked: 

850-C46-C4-6-B14-4324-A7-BE-D34-C3-BB51-

I wanted it the moment I saw it ❤️

48 minutes ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

I actually love this! Still better than FOAM. But it should be Billie kissing the unicorn. I would totally buy that. 🤣

well my brain replaced Christian with Billie by it self and I needed to scroll back up after seeing your comment xD

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, KarlAuerE12thSt said:

I wanted it the moment I saw it ❤️

well my brain replaced Christian with Billie by it self and I needed to scroll back up after seeing your comment xD

My brain kinda did that at first too LOL. Also, the poor unicorn is still puking even as it is being kissed. Does Christian have really bad breath or something? 🤣 But I just really want  an album cover of Billie kissing and being barfed on by a unicorn now. That would be really hot. After all, unicorn rainbow puke probably smells like cupcakes or something so it is not actually gross LOL. 

• AlissaGoesRAWR changed the title to 1972 project speculation thread
  • AlissaGoesRAWR locked this topic
  • BeachBum unlocked this topic