1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

On 6/4/2023 at 4:56 PM, pcj said:

I hope this is a tongue in cheek sorta joke. And your not being serious. 

Is this your first day?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

what? is this really AI? This is billie joe's voice. I refuse to believe technology has gone this far

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Macys said:

what? is this really AI? This is billie joe's voice. I refuse to believe technology has gone this far

It has. You can have Freddy Mercury singing Smells like teen spirit now too if you want.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alan86 said:

It has. You can have Freddy Mercury singing Smells like teen spirit now too if you want.

how?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alan86 said:

AI

any website? That is Billie's real voice. Ai cannot replicate how smooth he sings and it is sounds like its his voice from 2023. Now listen to freddie mercury singing smells like teen. It sounds atrocious 

8 minutes ago, Macys said:

any website? That is Billie's real voice. Ai cannot replicate how smooth he sings and it is sounds like its his voice from 2023. Now listen to freddie mercury singing smells like teen. It sounds atrocious 

so it was really AI. it is crazy

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Macys said:

All I can say is if you think that is Billie singing the Black Parade, then that is how good AI has become. I chose Freddy and Smells Like Teen Spirit as a more extreme variation of vocal styles. I don't even know if that has been tried...... yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Macys said:

Do you know of the Panicland kerfuffle? And yeah AI is a thing. Plus that is obviously Welcome to the Black Parade by MCR

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, killjoywhatsername said:

Do you know of the Panicland kerfuffle? And yeah AI is a thing. Plus that is obviously Welcome to the Black Parade by MCR

of course i know it mcr

• Like 1

This is what you can do using out of the box open source software. You can get something close to that even with discord chat bots that require 0 technical knowledge or skills.
What you can actually achieve with AI and a little bit of experience with generative AI is far beyond this and evolving every day. 
And if you don’t have that knowledge you can just ask ChatGPT to provide you a step by step guide on how to do it and you are settled. 

• Like 1

Not sure to understand the link between an AI and the 1972 thread?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Not sure to understand the link between an AI and the 1972 thread?

1972 is speculation about a new Green Day Album. AI is an existing Green Day Album from 2004 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Avenged Sevenfold used AI to make music, so perhaps Green Day will implement some into their new album.  I could see Green Day being against it as well, but who knows?   Green Day can change and adapt, as much as certain fans don't want them too.  (The same fans demanding Basketcase at every show, 😄)

I've been messing around with dezgo, and if you guys know me, you know I've been typing in some seriously wild and kind of cringe stuff.    Sometimes the AI can't deliver exactly what I want, but sometimes it does and oh my, is that a good feeling.

Weirdest one (that I feel comfortable sharing here, haha!) was Weezer battling Green Day on Neptune....and optionally, you could add "nude" to it if you are so inclined, 😄 .   

Green Day battling Jason Vorhees, or my actual idea of Insane Clown Posse joining Green Day.  Haven't tried that one yet...

What if The Network capture St. Jimmy during the Idiot timeline and time travel him to the timeline of The Black Parade.  He gets clean and helps the patient with their journey, while also trying to get back to what's her age.    Tunny tracks down the Snoo after learning they are related and they help Amanda try and rescue Jimmy before the final battle with Mama. 

Oh my.   

46 minutes ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

I don't know what's scarier - that AI has already evolved this far, or that some people don't know how far AI has evolved and think things like this are real, and even refuse to believe that it's AI after being told so.

Right the straight up refusal to believe its ai like no one knows what's going on right now technology and music and it literally sounds like a computer singing it . The fact that it's a song/ album that was up for a Grammy against American idiot and people here acting like it's an unheard track and bringing up panicland and arguing that it could In fact be true is this same stop the steal mentality and now  this thread is dead.see ya in the downloads section where it's sane.

• Like 4

Oh great, just what we need! AI just to add to the confusion of potential news being released and us getting our hopes up for the millionth time :lol: Keeps things interesting I guess 

• Like 1

• AlissaGoesRAWR locked this topic