1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

I just can't imagine Billie coming over here to watch a parasite who looks like a balloon animal put on a sparkly hat tbh

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, squinty bitch said:

I just can't imagine Billie coming over here to watch a parasite who looks like a balloon animal put on a sparkly hat tbh

I hope he wouldn’t

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, dreamykatie said:

They might be in town for Mother's Day tbh.

This makes more sense with the predator living here now. 80 would want to be with him for mother's day, and them coming over here makes more sense than him going back to the country he pretty much fled from lol.

I'm still confused by the fact we know the single title, but we don't have a release window for it

• Like 2

Just now, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

I'm still confused by the fact we know the single title, but we don't have a release window for it

It wasn’t supposed to be known yet

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It wasn’t supposed to be known yet

And it's no guarantee it is the lead single

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

They probably do, but maybe they’re just not allowed to tell us

• Like 1

sorry late to the party, but whats the single title and where did u get it from

• Like 1
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

sorry late to the party, but whats the single title and where did u get it from

Apparently the mods here found out the first single will be called Saviors. Or Saviors is at least part of the title.

• Like 1

Has anyone even confirmed that Saviors is the name of a track? For all we know, it's the name of the album or something

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Well for all we know I don't even think it's legit. I want proof and I'm not gonna blindly trust GreenDayBrasil instagram just because they posted some Saviors stories.

Yeah absolutely nothing's confirmed. I just got confused when people were like "we know the lead single is gonna be called Saviors. The mods said so" when that's literally just not at all true. Does the G in GDC stand for gaslighting?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Yeah absolutely nothing's confirmed. I just got confused when people were like "we know the lead single is gonna be called Saviors. The mods said so" when that's literally just not at all true. Does the G in GDC stand for gaslighting?

GDA/GDC doesn’t even get any info since the management switch (as far as i know)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

GDA/GDC doesn’t even get any info since the management switch (as far as i know)

Not true.

• Surprised 3

5 hours ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Has anyone even confirmed that Saviors is the name of a track? For all we know, it's the name of the album or something

It could be the name of an ACT on a multi-act record.   Saviors of the Universe, Guardians of F(woo!)   Maybe it's more like 21st Century Breadown than Idiot.   Maybe a Nimrod / Breakdown hybrid because they know it's not wise to ever compare anything to the one-two punch of Dookidiot. 

Saviors of the Universe.   Crusty Saviors...... could be any kind of saviour.     Could be something like "I used to be a saint / now I'm a digital saviour / only smokin' grass cause there is no tiny manger / use to smoke the cocaine / oh no, it fried my brain / Amanda is in pain - oh no /  She's extraordinary, right!   SHe's riding the dinosuars into the night/  Lady Cobra brushed her hair too tight /  oh yeah / daylight / daylight/  OOOOH! 

Could anybody maybe asked Billie about the new album on that pub in London? Will we have our next TJChrobo this time? 👀

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, BratReject23 said:

Could anybody maybe asked Billie about the new album on that pub in London? Will we have our next TJChrobo this time? 👀

Was anybody in this forum at that pub?

6 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Was anybody in this forum at that pub?

I've got a friend on Facebook said they were just down the road! 

• Like 2
  • Surprised 1

What do we think the lyrics will be about?   Will the buzzwords be gone?  I hope we get crazy song titles like Zanzabar Toetub, Melted Ice Pit and Wowbeat Monsteoni Savior 2. 

• AlissaGoesRAWR locked this topic
  • BeachBum unlocked this topic