Chris Dugan is also in London (per his Instagram account) 👀

What's the implication here? Im clearly missing something 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Sanity Loan said:

Chris Dugan is also in London (per his Instagram account) 👀

Mike and Tré have been silent, I wonder if they’re there too

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Either that or maybe finishing touches like trying different mixes or random overdubs in certain spots

yeah, that could be.

To me I wiould be very ok for a longer or even double album. So keep the songs coming

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I really doubt they're still working on It after or in the middle of the mix. The next natural step would be the mastering.

• Like 1

Still working on this record? Lol. Why would they go to a London studio for mixing and mastering though?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

1972 will be out and I can already see a new thread by @GDFan2019 named "Next album anticipation thread" like a week after.

LOL no I can see that next album out by 2026-2027

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

1972 will be out and I can already see a new thread by @GDFan2019 named "Next album anticipation thread" like a week after.

Definitely beating me to it, darn.  I am super pumped about Green Day 15, coming in 2027.    Maybe that is what is going on. Green Day know they are 1000 years old, so they are recording Album, 14, 15, 16 and 17 back to back but because our stupid fan bank accounts and brains can't handle it, they are spreading them out with three years between each. OH, and they all sound completely different than each other.   17 will have traces of 14's mistakes, when I say.  If I promise to wear black eye liner.  Will you give of 14 /  if you spoil things I'll cry even more and this compromise. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Praying this was a joke

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

There's been at least a 3 year gap between all Green Day studio projects since Nimrod. Why would anyone be expecting a GD album in 2026?

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

There's been at least a 3 year gap between all Green Day studio projects since Nimrod. Why would anyone be expecting a GD album in 2026?

I honestly think we would've already had another album out by now if it weren't for the pandemic, so smaller gaps are possible

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

If Album 14 comes out in January or Febuary 2024, then a late 2026 album could be possible. 

9 minutes ago, Sanity Loan said:

Honestly, I could see Album 15 coming out before Album 14.

This could actually happen. The Beatles Abbey Road and Let It Be were released in reverse order.  Oh man, are we about to get Green Day's Abbey Road followed by their Let It Be....and then a breakup, because of Lady Cobra? Oh no!!!!  Oh yeah!!!!

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, That Dude said:

This could actually happen. The Beatles Abbey Road and Let It Be were released in reverse order.  Oh man, are we about to get Green Day's Abbey Road followed by their Let It Be....and then a breakup, because of Lady Cobra? Oh no!!!!  Oh yeah!!!!

🎶“That Dude, don’t make it bad. Sing a sad song and make it better.”🎶

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, squinty bitch said:

Why are we talking abt the next album already omg

We were joking about moving on to Album 15 speculation as soon as 1972 comes out LMFAO 😆

• Like 1

I don't think that they're flying to London with all their equipment and book an expensive studio just to do some overdubs. Maybe it's just a private trips with friends or coincidence or some business with Warner

52 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

🎶“That Dude, don’t make it bad. Sing a sad song and make it better.”🎶

Wait a second...the Beatles broke up in 1970...oh my gosh!  Green Day are going to BECOME the Beatles on 1972, which will be a followup to Let It Be!!!!!!

I don't know if Paul and Ringo will become official members again or if Green Day will disband and reform as The Beatles.  But even if they become Sgt Pepper's Lonely Yada Yada Yada band....it's going to rule!

• AlissaGoesRAWR locked this topic
  • BeachBum unlocked this topic