1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

Wonder if that’s a single or album title.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Wonder if that’s a single or album title.

Could be both if it’s a title track.

• Like 1

I don’t think they would be so direct at telling an album/single name. More probably is part of it or even a synonym. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

I wonder if the title would be something like “Saviors of the ?”

Broken, the Beaten and the Damned?

• Like 2

Sum 41 heard it and said "F***, there's no point in trying anymore."  Haha  Back in 2004, it seemed American Idiot made a lot of other bands disband or take an extended hiatus.   I'm sure it wasn't that direct, but to the younger me, it did seem as if Green Day had caused the the demise of those other artists.    Oh, I actually found it in one of my crazed Green Day powerpoints:   

American Idiot has changed the music world forever. 

•Fashion:  everyone and their sister is wearing red and black now.  Suits and ties.

•Guitar solos are back

•Red hot chili peppers, system of a down, good charlotte, Kid Rock…all these artists are taking a cue for the GD gang, and making stronger, and lengthier works.   

•Bands such as Bowling for soup, good charlotte, and Blink-182 have even been knocked to an early retirement. 

•Nickelback and Velvet Revolver videos look like GD (walking in slo-mo with jackets, walking in sunny field with plants)

•GREEN DAY IS THE 83RD BEST SELLING ARTIST IN THE WORLD

1 hour ago, Alf said:

I am checking how far I can get telling something I was told yesterday. But I have no clue about any release date

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952gtxzoqbi550ty9sa4m

• Haha 2

Something tell me I wasn't wrong.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Something tell me I wasn't wrong.

What does? Denial?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

What does? Denial?

The info I had is still relevant until July :P

• Like 4

If we're not getting an album until 2024, I highly doubt that we're getting anything album-related until September at the very earliest. Maybe we'll hear something about an upcoming tour, at most I imagine they might announce the album in July while the single ends up being released in August/September. I just think it's way too early for us to get a lead single to an album that isn't going to be released until January at the earliest

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

What is this supposed to even mean? Was Holiday used in something?

I don't know. It was shared with ''👀'' and I didn't want anyone to miss it as it may be important...

• Like 1

I'm sorry how is this even meant to mean anything? It just looks like a random clip with a popular GD song playing over it. But of course GDC will just take it as fact that this means something's going to happen even though it's most likely that we're going to get nothing for the next 4 or 5 months

• Like 2

A song for Fear The Walking Dead? Or Dead City? Or the spinoff with Rick and Michonne? Or the spinoff with Darryl?

Too many spinoffs.

• Like 1

What does the walking dead and green day have in common?

They should have stopped many years ago

I’M JOKING (paritally, just the green day part)

• AlissaGoesRAWR locked this topic
  • BeachBum unlocked this topic