1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

1 hour ago, Sanity Loan said:

👀

DONT GIVE US THE SIDE EYE. TELL US!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

So as of now they have nothing on for April-June. Just two festivals in mid July, one in September, and a two day festival in October. That’s it for 2023. They could easily have a tour scheduled around that. If not, with only two shows scheduled between now and September it’s going to be awfully boring for the next six months. There has to be something else in all that time.

LOL with our luck, they'll announce another Hella Mega setlist festival for May hahaha!!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, legendary said:

A curiosity, the new Fall Out Boy album had 3 singles until now. Exactly the first 3 tracks, same as GD did with FOAMF. 

Maybe It's a common move from Crush. 

Van Weezer an OK HUMAN line up with this theory.    Who else is on Crush?  

22 minutes ago, Sanity Loan said:

Do we have any evidence they’re still with Crush?

Do we have any evidence they aren't?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Sanity Loan said:

Scott Nagelberg is still their manager and he works for Crush.  He posts GD content from time to time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, That Dude said:

Who else is on Crush?  

FOB, PATD, Marina, Lorde, etc. I think last I checked (which is a long time ago) Green Day were by far their biggest band

• Like 1

1 hour ago, That Dude said:

Van Weezer an OK HUMAN line up with this theory.    Who else is on Crush?  

Its weird that a management company influence in a tracklist order

3 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

FOB, PATD, Marina, Lorde, etc. I think last I checked (which is a long time ago) Green Day were by far their biggest band

Miley Cyrus too

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Happy birthday @Montclare. Hope you've had a wonderful day 🎂 

Thank you!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sanity Loan said:

They're still on Crush website 

3 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

They are officially touring between June and September. I'm not gonna put the source because it's in french but when our festival signed Green Day to come, it's because they received an email from their management saying they're touring and asking if anything is free in July around the 10-16.

You‘re working for a Festival? And they‘re touring in 3 months to september in USA/Canada?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Insomniac90 said:

You‘re working for a Festival? And they‘re touring in 3 months to september in USA/Canada?

No when I said our festival I mean the festival in my city. But the festival facebook page posted a video explaining how they got Green Day. And it was Green Day's management who contacted the festival saying they were touring this summer and were in Canada during that time.

Here the link if you understand french lol

https://fb.watch/jxfDGDeNS1/?mibextid=YCRy0i

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

Man after a how excruciating this wait cycle has been, im kinda hoping for a looong ass album. I've never really been a double album guy either

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

No when I said our festival I mean the festival in my city. But the festival facebook page posted a video explaining how they got Green Day. And it was Green Day's management who contacted the festival saying they were touring this summer and were in Canada during that time.

Here the link if you understand french lol

https://fb.watch/jxfDGDeNS1/?mibextid=YCRy0i

No I don‘t speak french :(

but interesting fact. If it‘s true they should announce it at least in april because of the short time to sell their tickets if they start touring 2 months later 😕 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Insomniac90 said:

No I don‘t speak french :(

but interesting fact. If it‘s true they should announce it at least in april because of the short time to sell their tickets if they start touring 2 months later 😕 

I don’t think there’s gonna be any “tour announcement”. If they are gonna play festivals only, as it looks like, each festival will announce them whenever that festival announcement come. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, HAPPY FINKING UNICORN said:

I don’t think there’s gonna be any “tour announcement”. If they are gonna play festivals only, as it looks like, each festival will announce them whenever that festival announcement come. 

Look like a festival tour. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, HAPPY FINKING UNICORN said:

So the fact that they said they were touring this summer and looking to fill dates with festivals while in the area doesn’t convince you it’s a full tour?  

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

So the fact that they said they were touring this summer and looking to fill dates with festivals while in the area doesn’t convince you it’s a full tour?  

Yeah that’s how I read it.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

4 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Yeah that’s how I read it.

Make perfect sense

• Like 4

• AlissaGoesRAWR locked this topic
  • BeachBum unlocked this topic