Looking for Billie Joe Signature Les Paul Junior for Sale Listings

Virginia Lot Lizard

7 hours ago, xLumian said:

Haha. Did you buy the one that was $1500?

Nah, I got the one that was $699 XD it was posted about 2 days ago

18 minutes ago, Gdfan2007 said:

I hope he does some kind of promo video for these…

Yes like the one he did for the signature Gibson that was great

• Like 3

Pros to the ad: young girl fan playing. Broken Guitars cameo

Cons: no Billie except for a live clip. It would have been cool if he’d played the sales clerk giving the dude the guitar in the shop.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, foxborohottub said:

Hello, The guitars are up for sale on the www.brokenguitarsoakland.com website. They are in stock ready to ship today. The $399 version of the guitar is a player pack with a bolt on neck guitar, a gig bag and a small beginner amp. the $549 guitar is a MUCH better guitar with a set neck and the BJA hardshell guitar case with the leopard interior.

Thanks we are all stoked on these guitars!

Will you have a Gibson line? I would only want to get one guitar, and if a Gibson model is coming, I would choose that :) 

• Like 2

Short article here about the release:

https://www.premierguitar.com/news/epiphone-billie-joe-les-paul-junior

3 hours ago, xLumian said:

Will you have a Gibson line? I would only want to get one guitar, and if a Gibson model is coming, I would choose that :) 

The Gibson line was released first, a few years ago

A demonstration of the player pack kit

That’s a really good starter pack. Or something for a crazy fan who has a bunch of gear already. I am a crazy fan. But I am heading down to my local guitar store… they already have it in stock… still gotta work out my budget though… they know me there… yikes… 

I really was hoping for a reissue of the first run of Billie Joe Armstrong Gibson Les Paul Juniors from 2006 or whenever it was. They’re like untouchable now and I missed the boat. The re-sales of those are $$$$.

These Epiphones are rad. I’m excited to see who they inspire and what comes out of this. It’s me. I’m inspired. Can’t wait to see who else is and what happens next ❤️

• Like 4

On 11/17/2021 at 7:44 AM, foxborohottub said:

Yes, the 2006 guitar will be reissued next year. 

what time next year if you’re allowed to say haha

On 11/17/2021 at 10:44 AM, foxborohottub said:

Do you know about how much it will cost? Will it be $1400 like his 2018 Gibson signature?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2021 at 8:31 PM, The_real_st_jimmy said:

Do you know about how much it will cost? Will it be $1400 like his 2018 Gibson signature?

Probably in that range. To be honest I would just get a standard junior. You're paying for a printed on signature and a hard case.

I get that its Billie Joe though, but if you're buying it for the instrument you may as well save money. If you're buying it because its BJA then yeah get the signature.

15 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Looks like even with the better guitar in the hard case the quality isn’t great

Yeah it's an epiphone guitar with a hard case at a pretty decent price. Quality was always going to be an issue. I would honestly wait for a reissue of the Gibson run or buy a standard Gibson junior. We're all Green Day fans but from a musicians POV there's not much point in paying the extra money for the name on the back of the headstock. 

On 12/7/2021 at 8:29 AM, Joe. said:

Yeah it's an epiphone guitar with a hard case at a pretty decent price. Quality was always going to be an issue. I would honestly wait for a reissue of the Gibson run or buy a standard Gibson junior. We're all Green Day fans but from a musicians POV there's not much point in paying the extra money for the name on the back of the headstock. 

I don't love the current Gibson non-CS Junior being sold. Selling factors for a BJA signature for me would be overall better quality, a nice finish, and a 50s neck. Would def put tape over the BJA signature if it was prevalent on the headstock though 😛

6 minutes ago, xLumian said:

I don't love the current Gibson non-CS Junior being sold. Selling factors for a BJA signature for me would be overall better quality, a nice finish, and a 50s neck. Would def put tape over the BJA signature if it was prevalent on the headstock though 😛

It’s on the back of the headstock and it looks hot 🔥 (if the re-issue is exactly like 2006’s or whenever it that was) I want one so badly! 

On 11/17/2021 at 4:44 PM, foxborohottub said:

Is the signature Epiphone sold out? I can't find it anywhere in stores in Europe. 😔

Is there gonna be a restock? 

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, PonyboyCurtis said:

I’m waiting on the Billie Joe Gibson 2006 reissue. That guitar is amazing. I want one so bad.

Same. Really looking forward to its release!

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Hopefully we get an announcement for the Gibson Les Pauls soon, really looking forward to it. I could imagine that it will go hand in hand with the upcoming EP/album. Did you hear something anywhere else?

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Do you think they connect the release of the new Les Paul Juniors with a possible album release? If that's the case maybe there won't be any news this year 😕