Looking for Billie Joe Signature Les Paul Junior for Sale Listings

Virginia Lot Lizard

14 hours ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

Kinda glancing but not examining/haven’t seen any clear pics yet… did anyone notice Billie playing any new Gibson guitars the last couple of shows? Is this a sneak peek of something? I am not as detailed oriented as some of the detectives of the GDC but I do have an unexplainable intuition that picks things up. Are there new guitars on this tour recently that could be foreshadowing new guitars to be released? Like how the last Signature was in the Longshot video but obviously not anything as blatant as that. Maybe a new stage guitar for a song or two?

So far I spotted 4 new guitars that he plays: the golden Junior, the white/black Junior, the white Double Cut Hamer and the black Gretsch.
Maybe the Epiphones that he gives to the fans are upcoming Epiphone BJA editions to offer also less expensive models 🤔

• Thanks 1

On 8/29/2021 at 9:11 AM, Flashback said:

So far I spotted 4 new guitars that he plays: the golden Junior, the white/black Junior, the white Double Cut Hamer and the black Gretsch.
Maybe the Epiphones that he gives to the fans are upcoming Epiphone BJA editions to offer also less expensive models 🤔

On 8/30/2021 at 6:12 PM, pacejunkie punk said:

A dealer reportedly has confirmed that the release will be an Epiphone

I was really hoping for a re-issue of the 2006 model or something new but still a Gibson Les Paul Junior. They’re expensive but almost affordable but not really but close enough when they’re released before they go up in value on the secondhand market. Oh well. I’ll keep an eye on reverb.com etc. Maybe I’ll get lucky. Or maybe the Epiphone thing is a rumor or only part of what’s being released. Still going to wait at least until October/November before I make any guitar purchases.

• Like 1

I think I have some information! Im willing to assume that the new guitars may end up having both Gibson and Epiphone releases, just based on what Gibson are doing with the parallels lineups between the brands.

On knowledge, the guest didn't play the standard Epiphone SL. It looks to me that its a white junior, similar to the original run of BJA signatures. I have had a look and I think it has the new Epiphone headstock, it doesn't look like the Gibson one. If that is the case, this is potentially a prototype for a new run of Epiphones, maybe even in the same colors as the original Gibson release.

EDIT: I found a better video. It is absolutely an Epiphone headstock.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Hammie Stein said:

I think I have some information! Im willing to assume that the new guitars may end up having both Gibson and Epiphone releases, just based on what Gibson are doing with the parallels lineups between the brands.

On knowledge, the guest didn't play the standard Epiphone SL. It looks to me that its a white junior, similar to the original run of BJA signatures. I have had a look and I think it has the new Epiphone headstock, it doesn't look like the Gibson one. If that is the case, this is potentially a prototype for a new run of Epiphones, maybe even in the same colors as the original Gibson release.

EDIT: I found a better video. It is absolutely an Epiphone headstock.

This would be amazing! The classic desings are the best!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/29/2021 at 1:04 PM, pacejunkie punk said:

Anyone know what date they will be released and where you can buy them at?

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Major Pain said:

Somebody just posted this on the Green Day Reddit. Said they saw it on a facebook group, no prices or dates announced yet though.

k727xba6h2v71.jpg

😱

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Major Pain said:

Somebody just posted this on the Green Day Reddit. Said they saw it on a facebook group, no prices or dates announced yet though.

k727xba6h2v71.jpg

I think I’m going to need this for collectors purposes even though it’s an Epiphone rather than a Gibson. I wish they were rereleasing another run of the original Gibson Billie Joe Les Paul Juniors. I am glad for this though and I like how it’s complete with an amp. It’s kinda really rad. Really nice starter piece for anyone wanting to get started  or for us crazy Green Day fans who like to collect.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

I think I’m going to need this for collectors purposes even though it’s an Epiphone rather than a Gibson. I wish they were rereleasing another run of the original Billie Joe Les Paul Juniors. I am glad for this though and I like how it’s complete with an amp. It’s kinda really rad. Really nice starter piece or for us crazy Green Day fans.

Yeah it's not a bad looking guitar. I already have Billie's 2018 Gibson sig, so why not an epiphone now😋

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

I think I’m going to need this for collectors purposes even though it’s an Epiphone rather than a Gibson. I wish they were rereleasing another run of the original Gibson Billie Joe Les Paul Juniors. I am glad for this though and I like how it’s complete with an amp. It’s kinda really rad. Really nice starter piece for anyone wanting to get started  or for us crazy Green Day fans who like to collect.

I actually liked my Epiphone  I had more than the real Gibson I had 

On 10/23/2021 at 6:15 PM, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

I‘m hoping for another Gibson as well 😄

• Like 1

i kinda hope the guitar is available as a standalone piece as well and not just the bundle. either way, i have a feeling ima end up with one of these and put some upgrades on it.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

Does anyone know which date they will be out to buy?🤔

No announcements as of yet. however, with Halloween a few days away, North American holiday shopping season 'officially' begins next week...so, (if they're coming out this year..) I'm kinda expecting to see the email from Gibson/Epiphone just any day now.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Major Pain said:

Do you know if Guitar Center is gonna sell this too? It looks so cool

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

Do you know if Guitar Center is gonna sell this too? It looks so cool

Not sure, but I can't think of a reason why they wouldn't 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

I just ordered one of his new Epiphone sigs😱😱😱

from where??