Looking for Billie Joe Signature Les Paul Junior for Sale Listings

Virginia Lot Lizard

Hi there.

I’m having trouble locating sale listings for the Billie Joe Armstrong Signature Les Paul Junior. If anyone comes across any listings could they kindly post them here?

There are at least a couple of us who are on the hunt for a BJA Les Paul Junior. 

I would prefer the first model from 2006 or whenever it was but would appreciate taking a look at all availability of all BJA Signature Les Paul Junior guitars.

The GDC has some very talented detectives and knowledgeable fans. It’s impressive.  Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you :) 

• Like 1

I plan to buy one as well next year if I can find one. Right now I just found this one on ebay (but 2018 model):

https://www.ebay.at/itm/MINT-2018-Gibson-Limited-Edition-Les-Paul-Jr-Billie-Joe-Armstrong-Junior-Mara-/194207058519?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

And oh wow you can buy a ton of different pickguards for that guitar on ebay 😂

Oh but look at that. I don‘t know how close to 2006 we can get:

https://reverb.com/p/gibson-billie-joe-armstrong-les-paul-junior-singlecut-2006-2012

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Flashback said:

I plan to buy one as well next year if I can find one. Right now I just found this one on ebay (but 2018 model):

https://www.ebay.at/itm/MINT-2018-Gibson-Limited-Edition-Les-Paul-Jr-Billie-Joe-Armstrong-Junior-Mara-/194207058519?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

And oh wow you can buy a ton of different pickguards for that guitar on ebay 😂

Oh but look at that. I don‘t know how close to 2006 we can get:

https://reverb.com/p/gibson-billie-joe-armstrong-les-paul-junior-singlecut-2006-2012

Sweet jeezus! 😆 

Out of graspppppp for me (for now).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

Sweet jeezus! 😆 

Out of graspppppp for me (for now).

Mhm quite expensive 😄 the regular Juniors start at about 600-700 if used so it looks like the BJA editions increase in their value

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Flashback said:

Mhm quite expensive 😄 the regular Juniors start at about 600-700 if used so it looks like the BJA editions increase in their value

That’s not a bad thing. The Billie Joe Les Paul Junior is awesome and not only retains value but even goes up. Billie Joe did not put his name on a piece of junk. But I want one now too rich for my bank account 😆 

Oh well. I’ll wait for the next run (if there is one).

I hope the next run is exactly like the 2006 BJA Juniors. If that’s possible. A re-issue of the 2006s would be great.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

That’s not a bad thing. The Billie Joe Les Paul Junior is awesome and not only retains value but even goes up. Billie Joe did not put his name on a piece of junk. But I want one now too rich for my bank account 😆 

Oh well. I’ll wait for the next run (if there is one).

I hope the next run is exactly like the 2006 BJA Juniors. If that’s possible. A re-issue of the 2006s would be great.

Yeah that would be great! Or a reissue of the double cut from 2012. This guitar is also really cool!

• Love 1

I have the sunburst from the first set of Les Paul Jr Signature guitars from Billie. Tbh it’s an average guitar and I was disappointed with it. If I had the choice now I’d just buy a regular Les Paul.

On 8/23/2021 at 9:09 PM, Alan86 said:

I have the sunburst from the first set of Les Paul Jr Signature guitars from Billie. Tbh it’s an average guitar and I was disappointed with it. If I had the choice now I’d just buy a regular Les Paul.

It‘a not just about the sound. To me, a guitar is like a piece of art. And a BJA edition is a must-have in a collection 😄

• Like 1

On 8/25/2021 at 3:27 AM, Flashback said:

It‘a not just about the sound. To me, a guitar is like a piece of art. And a BJA edition is a must-have in a collection 😄

I’m looking at other guitar options but I know I really want a BJA 2006 Junior. But I don’t have the $$$$ right now. I know it looks great and sounds great and it definitely has an X factor and it’s not even a mystery: it’s a desirable guitar and it’s a lot to do with the fact that it’s a BJA signature piece… a piece of a art ❤️ a masterpiece ❤️ 

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, foxborohottub said:

Lots of new BJA models coming over the next year. 😉 I can't say just yet, but look for info in October, including price points for folks that have been priced out of earlier runs... hint hint!

AMAZING ❤️

7 hours ago, foxborohottub said:

Lots of new BJA models coming over the next year. 😉 I can't say just yet, but look for info in October, including price points for folks that have been priced out of earlier runs... hint hint!

This's is amazing!!!! Can't wait for it 😍

8 hours ago, foxborohottub said:

OMG, that's amazing 😍

9 hours ago, foxborohottub said:

I was already planning to get a guitar but I think I will wait ahaha 

10 hours ago, foxborohottub said:

Can you pre order them in October once accounced?😁

1 hour ago, iLaaria said:

I was already planning to get a guitar but I think I will wait ahaha 

Same!😋

12 hours ago, foxborohottub said:

Wow that‘s really great, thank you for the information! 

• Love 1

Kinda glancing but not examining/haven’t seen any clear pics yet… did anyone notice Billie playing any new Gibson guitars the last couple of shows? Is this a sneak peek of something? I am not as detailed oriented as some of the detectives of the GDC but I do have an unexplainable intuition that picks things up. Are there new guitars on this tour recently that could be foreshadowing new guitars to be released? Like how the last Signature was in the Longshot video but obviously not anything as blatant as that. Maybe a new stage guitar for a song or two?

1 hour ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

Kinda glancing but not examining/haven’t seen any clear pics yet… did anyone notice Billie playing any new Gibson guitars the last couple of shows? Is this a sneak peek of something? I am not as detailed oriented as some of the detectives of the GDC but I do have an unexplainable intuition that picks things up. Are there new guitars on this tour recently that could be foreshadowing new guitars to be released? Like how the last Signature was in the Longshot video but obviously not anything as blatant as that. Maybe a new stage guitar for a song or two?

I've not looked into in detail but does Billie have a different guitar than usual for Minority? Then there's the white with black stripes. Bear in mind I know nothing about guitars :lol:

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

I've not looked into in detail but does Billie have a different guitar than usual for Minority? Then there's the white with black stripes. Bear in mind I know nothing about guitars :lol:

Thanks :) did not notice or see this guitar before. Jeez he has so many! I just a little google and took a look at a grainy Minority performance video from last night. I’m not that great at guitars but I think that’s a Gretsch? 

Pretty sure I saw a kinda Juniory newish guitar somewhere. A new one I hadn’t seen before but not the black and white one from a few shows before. A new new one. I think it was plain white (maybe).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

Thanks :) did not notice or see this guitar before. Jeez he has so many! I just a little google and took a look at a grainy Minority performance video from last night. I’m not that great at guitars but I think that’s a Gretsch? 

Pretty sure I saw a kinda Juniory newish guitar somewhere. A new one I hadn’t seen before but not the black and white one from a few shows before. A new new one. I think it was plain white (maybe).

Could be. I'll keep my eyes open if I see one I don't recognise 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

This one looks new to me but similar to his LPJs (not the giveaway Epiphone one the white one Billie is playing). Of course it’s possible they could do a signature Epiphone model to make one in a lower price range.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

This one looks new to me but similar to his LPJs (not the giveaway Epiphone one the white one Billie is playing). Of course it’s possible they could do a signature Epiphone model to make one in a lower price range.

That one's a Hamer, not a Les Paul. This tour is the first time I've seen him play one of those.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Montclare said:

That one's a Hamer, not a Les Paul. This tour is the first time I've seen him play one of those.

Same. I don’t know anything about Hamer guitars and don’t remember seeing him play one before.

I wonder how many guitars he has (probably more than he knows) or at least how many and what kinds of guitars are on this tour?

Les Paul Juniors are my fav. I wonder how many are on tour with him right now. 

I would love one of those behind the scenes videos where there’s a run down of some of the gear. The drums look super cool too. Everything. Mikes white bass I want to know more.