Go Behind the Scenes on tour at OaklandCoffee.com

pacejunkie punk

3 hours ago, Plankfan said:

Anyone know which date that version of "She" is from? 

I've overlaid the audio, and I think it's maybe from Dodger Stadium on September 3rd.

• Like 2

Finally just watched this and actually really liked it. I forgot who asked, but I think this performance was at Dodger's Stadium in Los Angeles. Anyway, no it is not BTS and billing it as such is kinda disappointing, but it is still a good video. I think we are seeing a lot of the video they had taken, which is nice for people who were not there since the shows *technically* weren't supposed to be filmed by the audience. I have a feeling this is all going to become a tour DVD. :) 

If this is just a letdown tease before a  tour movie drop, I'll allow it.  Other than that it feels like a breakup.

• Like 3

I understand that you guys are very disappointed of not having real BTS footage on this latest episode. I'd be too, but honestly I don't care about it..

..BECAUSE THEY USED SHE AS VIDEOS AUDIO LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I've been wondering for some time that how almost 50yo Billie sings it and looks like he managed to pull off a decent perfomance! It's rough in some places and there are few places where pitch correction is very noticeable (end of 1st verse and 2nd chorus ''THAT'S BEEN PLANNED OUT FOR YOU''), but he fucking screamed that ''TO SMASH THE SILENCE WITH THE BRICK OF SELF CONTROL'' that is my absolutely favorite part of the song! He has not been doing that consistently since 99 Revolutions Tour and I always hated it how he sang it during Revolution Radio Tour, so this was a very pleasant surprise to me, even if it was only one time thing (haven't checked other Hella Mega shows so I have no idea is it consistent thing or not).

Long gone are the days of Billie singing She perfectly, but this 2021 version isn't so bad! If only he'd stop singing high on parts that definitely don't need 'em, this would be so much better. Happy fanboy from Finland is happy ❤️

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright when you say BTS as in Behind the Scenes.....  I am thinking of BTS the Band....    who else is annoyed by this? 

I ACTUALLY had to look things up on a search engine to figure this thing out!   I am such a dumf***

• 1 month later...
Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

Not sure where to put this but info on new 7” (Pollyanna/Brain Stew)

I wasn't sure either ahah we posted at the same time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

I wasn't sure either ahah we posted at the same time

And I see there’s a new thread now so that makes most sense

• Like 2