Go Behind the Scenes on tour at OaklandCoffee.com

pacejunkie punk

Meh not impressed. I wanted more BTS stuff especially with the Chicago show. The audio was nice but the video was pretty dull overall.

• Like 4

Just now, The Grohl said:

Meh not impressed. I wanted more BTS stuff especially with the Chicago show. The audio was nice but the video was pretty dull overall.

Would’ve definitely been worthwhile if the audio wasn’t trimmed.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well I can’t take credit for this one because I didn’t post my complaint here but for the record I was just thinking today that the Oakland Coffee videos ended rather abruptly and skipped many of the last tour dates when this happened (one final video on its way):

• Like 4

5 hours ago, jengd said:

Yeah, it is too much to hope it’s about 4 hours long?! 😂😁

I’d even settle for three 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

That was lame.

Very little BTS footage. It's all stage footage. I mean that's nice but not exactly BTS footage, which is what I'd rather see than more concert footage.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Was the poker game too intimate or something?

Strip poker. :)

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

That was the worst one of all it wasn’t Behind The Scenes it was just Scenes 🤦🏻  Nothing BTS that isn’t the pink bunny or the backs of them walking on stage. What bullshit. Was the poker game too intimate or something? They must have taken hours of film. Ugh

Look Green Day, you even got Jen disappointed now and nothing ever breaks her spirits! 😜

Tell em’, just don’t make me angry! 😂😂

• Haha 3

This was the longest wait and the worst one as far as “behind the scenes”. It’s like: wow I hope the last one is great and actually lives up the “BTS” name! Long wait? It’s going to be the best one yet!

And then…

This is it? 

I only watched it once but I don’t remember any actual behind the scenes stuff. Like going to stage counts? Is that behind the scenes?

Crowd footage is the same no matter what. I don’t think stage performances and crowd shots are BTS.

I guess the only thing that happened this tour that wasn’t crowd involved was there was some poker game or something and then Kevin had a little glass of wine or something during vocal warmups.

4 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

If only they were that wild these days 😕

I agree that they shouldn’t hype exclusive behind the scenes material if they’re not gonna give you that.  

Instagram stories from RevRad was true behind the scenes content.  The puppet insulting Jeff.  Pervy gifts from the truck stop.  Running the bases and playing on a slip and slide in their underwear.  Remember when Billie filmed a live from the dressing room and then forgot to turn it off? “Dude, there were like 1,000 people watching that…. Oh there’s still 1,000 people watching” LOL! 

I miss this stuff hehe :) 

And agreed: please don’t hype something as “behind the scenes” when it’s not.

Please don’t say it’s BTS. It’s very disappointing. Especially during these last couple of years of disappointments, letdowns and worse.

• Like 4

We could have watched the exact same thing and more on youtube!  It almost feels like they're trolling us...idk, I am so disappointed.

• Like 4