Go Behind the Scenes on tour at OaklandCoffee.com

pacejunkie punk

I know people feel personally snubbed by Billie leaving social media, but I highly doubt that is the case. There are thousands of fans who want some kind of personal connection, and there is only one Billie. He can't possibly keep up with that while still doing his actual job, and imagine how exhausting it would be to try. It's not personal; it just isn't practical. 

They've been reading on here again, 😂 latest IG post from Sara letting us know we're loved 🥰  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Vintage Disciple said:

They've been reading on here again, 😂 latest IG post from Sara letting us now we're loved 🥰  

That and Tre’s joke post with all the corporate tags 😉

• Haha 3

See everybody LOL? Also, everyone seems to forget that Mike and Tre are still very much on social media. Just because they can't give us attention 24/7 doesn't mean they don't care. Let them do their jobs; that's what we love them for anyway. 

3 minutes ago, jengd said:

I get that all this is difficult, however I’m a coffee fan and not broke but I still don’t/can’t justify spending so much on coffee, given that it’s high end to begin with, plus shipping plus additional import tax so this set up makes it feel excluding for non US fans. 😢

I mean, I rarely ever buy anything I don't absolutely need LOL. I certainly would not buy the coffee for myself. Heck, I wouldn't even pay for something like Idiot Club. I am considering buying a subscription as a birthday/holiday gift for a friend who likes coffee to get myself some of the free perks. But still, even though I wouldn't be willing to buy stuff, I don't feel that I am entitled to free stuff. The stuff is there of me to choose to purchase or not, and I choose not to. That simple. 

24 minutes ago, jengd said:

I get that all this is difficult, however I’m a coffee fan and not broke but I still don’t/can’t justify spending so much on coffee, given that it’s high end to begin with, plus shipping plus additional import tax so this set up makes it feel excluding for non US fans. 😢

My feelings exactly 

EA70-BE7-B-B302-4-CFF-830-C-2-CA24612-FF 

If I do get access it just brings me in the in the log in page, no subscription required so I guess 

Does anyone know if Oakland Coffee does decaf? My mom is very interested in trying it, but she only drinks decaf. I want to get her a bag to see if she likes it. Obviously not going to do the subscription, but it's still a great company to support just by getting coffee from them.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Slave To The Network said:

Does anyone know if Oakland Coffee does decaf? My mom is very interested in trying it, but she only drinks decaf. I want to get her a bag to see if she likes it. Obviously not going to do the subscription, but it's still a great company to support just by getting coffee from them.

Yes, they have a very good decaf called Straight Edge. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So I paid $40 subs + $45 shipping to Quebec for nothing 😂😂

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

So I paid $40 subs + $45 shipping to Quebec for nothing 😂😂

Should have waited for the first video to be sure I guess. On the other hand, you're getting some great coffee (you could always cancel the sub)

• Like 1

It's saying I have to log in to view it...

5 minutes ago, Slave To The Network said:

It's saying I have to log in to view it...

Yeah, it only requires a free account, you don't have to buy anything.

• Thanks 1

Wow, they used HCTS.😬  Amazing video, though! I hope the rest of them will be free access. They all look soooooo good and happy! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I just wish that those videos don't repeat that trend that they are just a lame music video. I actually enjoyed a lot more the last minute than the rest. Nothing with HCTS, but if I get to see stuff like this I'm expecting some little information or interaction, not a random comp with their worst song ever :lol: 

• Like 1

On 7/21/2021 at 11:35 PM, Minority103 said:

Am I wrong or they didn’t written that is necessary to be a sub to get the special content? I guess it goes in the Oakland coffee house section like the vault thing so should be free 

anyway I totally like this, like sharing with fans their moments, love it 

Can I have a bag of coffee for guessing this? Ahahah

By the way IT'S AMAZING, like REALLY AMAZING! Above all the last minute it's the content that I am here for ahah the tickling thing it's totally my favorite and anyone of you got the Bullet in a Bible vibes of the JOS part? 

AAAAH wanna watch it again. 

• Like 1

OMG i really love these kind of videos. To see how they're friends also when not on stage. Can't wait for more videos. Oakland Coffee House YOU rule !!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

On the other hand, you're getting some great coffee (you could always cancel the sub)

Yeah I'm cancelling the sub. Great coffee doesn't cost $100 😂

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Yeah I'm cancelling the sub. Great coffee doesn't cost $100 😂

Thank you for being the hero we might have needed ❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1