Go Behind the Scenes on tour at OaklandCoffee.com

pacejunkie punk

The Oakland Coffee site will be posting behind the scenes content and live clips throughout the tour. So this is basically their fan club now and instead of posting this content to their socials, you’ll have to sign up at Oakland Coffee to get it.  

Info here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRmX87ON_1p/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

I LOVE COFFEE.
I'm subscribing.

How does  it work for subscribe?

It's a payment thing or it's free?

I'm only interested in GD videos, since I live in Italy and shipping coffee from there it'b be very expensive

2 minutes ago, Stewe said:

How does  it work for subscribe?

It's a payment thing or it's free?

I'm only interested in GD videos, since I live in Italy and shipping coffee from there it'b be very expensive

There’s an option to sign up for free or purchase a monthly coffee subscription. You get more stuff with the subscription (like the chance to purchase the exclusive vinyl releases) but there’s a free option. 

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

There’s an option to sign up for free or purchase a monthly coffee subscription. You get more stuff with the subscription (like the chance to purchase the exclusive vinyl releases) but there’s a free option. 

Thanks, I'm hoping GD videos will came up with the free version

• Like 1

Am I wrong or they didn’t written that is necessary to be a sub to get the special content? I guess it goes in the Oakland coffee house section like the vault thing so should be free 

anyway I totally like this, like sharing with fans their moments, love it 

• Like 2

My wife is a subscriber. She loves how easy it is to customize each order and their customer service reps are easy to contact if you have any questions. Also, the customer service reps will do everything they can to make sure you are happy with the service. They helped my wife get free shipping on all of her coffee orders by customizing the shipment frequency. Currently she receives a shipment of 4 boxes of pods every 3 months. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Minority103 said:

Am I wrong or they didn’t written that is necessary to be a sub to get the special content? I guess it goes in the Oakland coffee house section like the vault thing so should be free 

anyway I totally like this, like sharing with fans their moments, love it 

Its not clear at all, but reading this again it sounds like you have to be a subscriber to get any Green Day content:

“Subscribe now to get access to exclusive Green Day content and an inside look into the band's adventures across the US this summer! Subscribers will also enjoy access to exclusive Green Day / Oakland Coffee House limited edition vinyl releases, discounts, and more!

GENERAL ADMISSION (Free)

See exclusive Coffee House content with a FREE Free Stuff Rewards membership and start earning Reward Beans with purchases.

ALL-ACCESS COFFEE SUBSCRIPTION

Subscribe to our Damn Good Coffee and get access to exclusive Green Day content, Oakland Coffee House content, and priority access to exclusive vinyls.”

So damn, yes it looks like you have to buy a coffee subscription to get any of this Green Day content? Can someone confirm this bullshit? 

Their coffee is insanely pricey. I want to try it but I'm not spending $60 per month on it for probably some sparse GD content.

• Like 1

I was gonna subscribe just so I could get the exclusive vinyls but it wasn't worth it with the shipping fees to Canada. I've subscribed now that there is a little more value with the behind the scenes footage. Once the BBC vinyls are all out i'll probably cancel. It would be nice if you could just pay a small access fee to the club and still be able to get stuff like the vinyls and exclusive vault footage without ordering coffee.

• Like 4

I am getting closer and closer to subscribing and being a Father of All Dark Roast devotee. I want the Green Day content and I do appreciate a Billie Joe coffee. I need to win the lottery to be a Green Day fan… Dang it’s pricey to get the exclusive fan stuff I want… Especially now with the lack of social media content on the official accounts. I wish there could be both but wait and see I guess. The tour hasn’t even officially started yet. Unfortunately in light of the way things have been going I’m not expecting much from the official accounts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vintage Disciple said:

With lack of them on social media and BJ's little rant last night about "putting away the phones and your Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, etc...We don't need that shit"!  I don't have high hopes on getting anything from any of them but especially Billie.  🥺

He has ranted about people having their phones out at shows during previous tours (Longshot included). That was nothing new.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Squashie said:

He has ranted about people having their phones out at shows during previous tours (Longshot included). That was nothing new.

True...I guess we'll wait and see.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DookieLukie said:

Their coffee is insanely pricey. I want to try it but I'm not spending $60 per month on it for probably some sparse GD content.

It’s probably pricier because everything is organic/compostable. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

I am getting closer and closer to subscribing and being a Father of All Dark Roast devotee. I want the Green Day content and I do appreciate a Billie Joe coffee. I need to win the lottery to be a Green Day fan… Dang it’s pricey to get the exclusive fan stuff I want… Especially now with the lack of social media content on the official accounts. I wish there could be both but wait and see I guess. The tour hasn’t even officially started yet. Unfortunately in light of the way things have been going I’m not expecting much from the official accounts.

Me neither. They seem to have all but abandoned social media and now with this Oakland Coffee thing we know where all this stuff is gonna go that used to be free

• Like 2

I love coffee but I find their coffee way too strong and it would be ridiculously expensive to have a subscription sent to the UK. Bit peeved I can't get the vinyls, etc without

• Like 2

So you have to subscribe to get the content? That's some BS. I do like their coffee and don't mind picking it up when I have some extra money, but I don't have the means nor the interest to subscribe right now and that's coming from an avid coffee drinker.

• Like 3