1994 BBC Sessions 7” up for pre-order for Oakland Coffee Club subscribers

Yosuke Hanamura

8 hours ago, Doggins said:

Really stupid its just a 2 song 7"

Why not have Part 1 - full BBC sessions

Part 2 - another Gem

I guess they're going to sell them all whatever they do - so it makes no difference to them

They’re in full moneymilking mode. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, nopride84 said:

ill just stick with the pick a winner 45. kinda bothers me the cover is a drawing of modern day green day and the video isnt 1994 footage

Yeah, I thought it was odd that the recording is from 94 but the cover art is, if not modern day, at least like AI era Green Day. Seemed weird even though the art is cool. Anyway, I am not a subscribe but I did sign up for the free stuff rewards so I got an email about this a couple of days ago. Not going to subscribe since I don't need the coffee LOL, and I also have no use for vinyl since I don't have player. A few years ago I started collecting vinyl Beatles and Bob Dylan records that I found at vintage sales but then I sold them because I never got a player. Only got like half what I paid for them LOL. 

2 hours ago, BillieMyLove said:

Yeah, I thought it was odd that the recording is from 94 but the cover art is, if not modern day, at least like AI era Green Day. Seemed weird even though the art is cool. Anyway, I am not a subscribe but I did sign up for the free stuff rewards so I got an email about this a couple of days ago. Not going to subscribe since I don't need the coffee LOL, and I also have no use for vinyl since I don't have player. A few years ago I started collecting vinyl Beatles and Bob Dylan records that I found at vintage sales but then I sold them because I never got a player. Only got like half what I paid for them LOL. 

i collect beatles vinyl. the problem especially at tag sales or thrift stores is the same problem in ebay people think all beatles vinyl is worth sonething. i mean there were millions sold so theres millions around 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nopride84 said:

i collect beatles vinyl. the problem especially at tag sales or thrift stores is the same problem in ebay people think all beatles vinyl is worth sonething. i mean there were millions sold so theres millions around 

Yeah, I agree. Stuff is only valuable if it is really rare or in really good shape. Fortunately I didn't spend much on them, but I got even less for them LOL. 

• 3 weeks later...

217413552_2972664009659290_1153341595124

advancedtrance

Oakland Coffee House Series~
Green Day BBC Sessions 7" part1
_ Etching ~ Lawrie Curve Pusher
#lawrieecurvepusher #oaklandcoffee #oaklandcoffeehouse #greenday #vinyl #vinylrecords #bbc #repriserecords #reprise #she #2000lightyearsaway #trecool
#mikedirnt #billyjoel Youtube:Advanced Trance

219843746_2972665436325814_5049025388825

advancedtrance

Oakland Coffee House Series~
Green Day BBC Sessions 7" part1
_ Back Cover
#lawrieecurvepusher #oaklandcoffee #oaklandcoffeehouse #greenday #vinyl #vinylrecords #bbc #repriserecords #reprise #she #2000lightyearsaway #trecool
#mikedirnt #billyjoel Youtube:Advanced Trance

• Like 3

On 6/29/2021 at 11:23 PM, Todd said:

Huge bummer that they recorded 5 songs here (only 4 were broadcast) and they only put two on the 7". It would have been nice if they released the whole session.

Hey- I just noticed it says "Part 1" on the front of the 7". So they'll probably make us pay another $20 for two more songs a couple months from now :P 

I'm a big fan of "taking speed just for you" in the last line of She.

• 1 month later...

Yet again another beautiful cover art for a record I won't own. Can't justify a coffee subscription, plus having to buy the record, PLUS their usual pricey shipping. 

• Like 2

I still just want a damn t shirt but they released it before any range of sizes was available. They should have waited or taken pre-orders 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I still just want a damn t shirt but they released it before any range of sizes was available. They should have waited or taken pre-orders 

I gave up and ordered a size large, but it wasn't that much different from the size medium of the network t-shirt I bought before.
Both were a bit big for me, though  😅

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, mao said:

I gave up and ordered a size large, but it wasn't that much different from the size medium of the network t-shirt I bought before.
Both were a bit big for me, though  😅

They don’t even have any more size large 😢

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, marekpipe said:

Strange that it is mentioned that it is choosen by mike and tre and no word about billie… 

Maybe there will be a part three?

• 5 weeks later...

Some people are seeing the BBC session version of 2000LYA showing up on Spotify. Anyone else see that? Not in the US yet.

Looks like it’s dated tomorrow so yes this is a new release. Weird that they haven’t said anything about it. Promotion much?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Some people are seeing the BBC session version of 2000LYA showing up on Spotify. Anyone else see that? Not in the US yet.

Looks like it’s dated tomorrow so yes this is a new release. Weird that they haven’t said anything about it. Promotion much?

Available on Deezer, too. It was released today: Oct 22, 2021.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Insomniac1984 said:

OH YEAH... BBC SESSIONS ALBUM!!!!!😍

Can't Wait for it!!

And the album will have every BBC Sessions song! :wub:

• Like 3