Zig Zag Hearts

Im.a.basket.case

2 minutes ago, Liam said:

It's Greg Schneider singing. Close friend of the band who's also been in side projects with them

He does sound similar to Billie but if you watch this video it shows him singing but still sounds similar to Billie
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEvZps9BPLP/

Wow your right their voices are very similar. 

• Like 1

So not sure who this person spoke to but according to this Greg may have some “friends” joining him for the live performances. Based on the context of the conversation that means Billie and Jason. Might want to look out for any shows now that the Golden Bull is open again

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

So not sure who this person spoke to but according to this Greg may have some “friends” joining him for the live performances. Based on the context of the conversation that means Billie and Jason. Might want to look out for any shows now that the Golden Bull is open again

It's a really good song. Would be cool to see it performed live.

This is a great song. I love Greg’s stuff.

Did anyone read the band camp bio? Fully says a project with Billie Joe and Jason is coming up? Maybe I misunderstood. Can someone take a look and let me know what they think too? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

This is a great song. I love Greg’s stuff.

Did anyone read the band camp bio? Fully says a project with Billie Joe and Jason is coming up? Maybe I misunderstood. Can someone take a look and let me know what they think too? 

It's really weird wording. It's saying he's been in bands with Billie Joe and Jason White (The Influents and The Cover Ups), and that his new project (Zig Zag Hearts) is releasing a vinyl soon

• Like 2

Zig Zag Hearts? What the hell happened to the Ghostwriters? Their IG page has been deactivated, and it looks like Greg removed any mention of them from his page as well.

• Like 1

Wow, it is crazy how much he sounds like Billie! Very similar singing voice and style.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Liam said:

It's really weird wording. It's saying he's been in bands with Billie Joe and Jason White (The Influents and The Cover Ups), and that his new project (Zig Zag Hearts) is releasing a vinyl soon

His band with Billie and Jason is called Del Gatos.  Bill Schneider is in The Coverups

9 hours ago, Todd said:

Zig Zag Hearts? What the hell happened to the Ghostwriters? Their IG page has been deactivated, and it looks like Greg removed any mention of them from his page as well.

Ghostwriters announced they were disbanding just before they deleted everything. Not sure why they put so much into a short project only to take it all down

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

“Greg Schneider's Band is from Oakland, California. The songwriter guitarist that has been in several bands including “the influents” and also new bands such as a project with Billie Joe and Jason White with a vinyl release coming soon. His other band “the zigzag hearts” PREORDER now!”

So confusing! “New bands such as a project with Billie Joe and Jason White.” Is that Del Gatos or a new new band? Because Del Gatos isn’t exactly new. But maybe that what’s this means. Wait and see I guess. Vinyl release coming soon for what? The new project with Billie and Jason or zigzag hearts? Who wrote this for the band camp?? It’s terrible and great but also the worst. Haha omg lol… I like it. It’s making me interested in something fun and new coming up no matter what it is. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

“Greg Schneider's Band is from Oakland, California. The songwriter guitarist that has been in several bands including “the influents” and also new bands such as a project with Billie Joe and Jason White with a vinyl release coming soon. His other band “the zigzag hearts” PREORDER now!”

So confusing! “New bands such as a project with Billie Joe and Jason White.” Is that Del Gatos or a new new band? Because Del Gatos isn’t exactly new. But maybe that what’s this means. Wait and see I guess. Vinyl release coming soon for what? The new project with Billie and Jason or zigzag hearts? Who wrote this for the band camp?? It’s terrible and great but also the worst. Haha omg lol… I like it. It’s making me interested in something fun and new coming up no matter what it is. 

Greg recently posted to his IG that they were re-releasing The Influents record on vinyl so it could also be that. I agree the wording sucks

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

Really dumb question but are Greg Schneider and Bill Schneider related?

Yes they’re brothers

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

Yes they’re brothers

Somehow I figured that may be the case but I wanted to confirm. Thanks!

59 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Greg recently posted to his IG that they were re-releasing The Influents record on vinyl so it could also be that. I agree the wording sucks

I’m basically constantly grasping at straws these days :( trying to stay positive but yea the wording sucks.

• Like 2

On 6/12/2021 at 3:02 PM, Hermione said:

#shutupgreg

That's for sure one of my fav live ever ahah 

By the way, I guess that he was writing the "bio" like "I was in bands like the Influents and so many others including some projects with BJ and Jason (Del Gatos)". 
And this is a totally new project, done all by himself maybe (?) we will see who are the friends he will bring in the live shows :) I'd like to see Jason with him. 

For the Ghostwriters, it's better that way even if i liked the songs, I've been blocked by the other guy of the band ahah that's a fun story 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...