a0163618e8276960f99d58077eafd65e6455e979

I see Green Day aren't actually on the TWITCH.TV list for tonight

6a00d8341c7a7453ef02788048bbc3200d-800wi

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

6a00d8341c7a7453ef02788048bbc3200d-800wi

Getting my days mixed up! Thought it was tonight :lol:

21 minutes ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

So thry get the same length set they had for Hella Mega. Wondering if they will play the same stuff.

I would imagine so as probably a similar crowd?Ā 

• Like 2

watching on twitch- lot of comments about lip synicng, audio is slightly out. Real fans will know coz hes messed up lyrics multiple times...classic billie :DĀ 

Ā 

• Haha 3
  • Love 1

Just now, stefand11 said:

watching on twitch- lot of comments about lip synicng, audio is slightly out. Real fans will know coz hes messed up lyrics multiple times...classic billie :DĀ 

Ā 

I had this issue but then during BOBD it skipped slightly and now the sync is fine

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Liam said:

I had this issue but then during BOBD it skipped slightly and now the sync is fine

Did the same for me. Hope that doesnā€™t cause an issue with my capture.Ā :S

1 hour ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Did the same for me. Hope that doesnā€™t cause an issue with my capture.Ā :S

Just in case something goes wrong, I've also been capturing the livestream from the beginning so there's a chance we have a backup unless my computer fails.

Edit: Seems like the capture worked. @Yosuke HanamuraĀ You can dm me if yours didn't work then I'll put mine up.

The stream is still online to watch as a video on the festival's twitch profile if anyone missed it and and wants to see it right now. (OK, now not anymore.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, jengd said:

Well thank you time zones, I actually managed to catch that from early on in Knowledge so that made my day, excellent! Ā Sounded great, looked great, saw loads of comments about Billieā€™s stamina, from non GD fans I guess. Ā 

StartĀ  watching during Hitchin' A Ride and It was awesome that male me so pumped

I can't wait for the euro tour

Ā 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jengd said:

Well thank you time zones, I actually managed to catch that from early on in Knowledge so that made my day, excellent! Ā Sounded great, looked great, saw loads of comments about Billieā€™s stamina, from non GD fans I guess. Ā 

I totally agree.Ā :)

Out of curiosity, what did they write about Billie's stamina? Couldn't see the chat because I was capturing the full screen.

I've only seen a comment on Instagram afterwards where a fan wrote that when Billie was performing Still Breathing he wasn't breathing at all.Ā :lol:

Btw, I think he really nailed Still Breathing. He definitely improved on singing it compared to the Rev Rad era.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, The Ghost Dancer said:

Out of curiosity, what did they write about Billie's stamina? Couldn't see the chat because I was capturing the full screen.

I've only seen a comment on Instagram afterwards where a fan wrote that when Billie was performing Still Breathing he wasn't breathing at all.Ā :lol:

Btw, I think he really nailed Still Breathing. He definitely improved on singing it compared to the Rev Rad era.

What? Billie sounded great up

until still breathing. He definitely isnā€™t able to perform that song. Revrad sounds much better

3 hours ago, The Ghost Dancer said:

Just comments about what amazing stamina he must have, never stopped, played banger after banger that sort of thing.Ā Ā 

• Like 2