Green Day headlining Life is Beautiful event in Las Vegas Sep 2021

pacejunkie punk

I think it's still too early to tell.  In the UK numbers have dropped dramatically, many are now vaccinated but lockdowns are beginning to ease, schools going back etc so who knows what impact that will actually have.  The Gov are clearly worried that it all takes off again.  But .... even if we are ok, what about the rest of Europe and would they make the trek for just a few shows in the UK?  I can't see that but I assume there is a date set with the insurance companies by when a decision has to be made

Getting mine in a couple of weeks, waiting for single day tickets. It is going to be great to see them again.

9 hours ago, Jrem said:

I did it I’m crazy y’all I got a vip+ Ticket to this on layaway. Also made sure to purchase ticket insurance that allows a full refund in case of anything. Looks like I need to get vaccinated ASAP. 

I can’t believe this is real. I couldn’t get hella mega tickets For the life of me but somehow I managed to get into this one.

Cool :) what does the vip+ ticket include? I’m going to look it up. This looks fun. I hope it happens and I hope it’s safe.

I read the poster wrong, I thought the gig would be on 3/12 but it was the day the tickets would be on sale. LOL. I guess I miss them so much I read whatever I want to believe they'll play soon :( 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

So I have this 3 day vip plus ticket that I paid almost 2000 for and it looks like I’m not going to be able to make it to vegas anymore 🥲🥲 I know I’m not gonna be able to get back what I paid for it after all the fees but if anyone wants to buy it at face value with no fees, so $1450, let me know and I’ll sell it to you. Could do it through PayPal goods and services. All I’d have to do is change the delivery address of the wristband to yours.

• Surprised 1

• 1 month later...

So this is next weekend already. One more live show. Anyone going? I assume it will be the same Hella Mega set since it’s a mixed audience again.  

I wonder when Green Day will do a tour just for Green Day fans 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I wonder when Green Day will do a tour just for Green Day fans 

I wonder if that even is a part of the plan, since they've mentioned "effective touring," which probably meant playing fewer larger shows.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

I'm sure they will return to touring as just Green Day for Green Day fans when they release another album.

Pretty much this. 

The Hella Mega Tour was a Green Day tour. Fallout Boy and Weezer were opening bands. I really don’t understand this thinking that there will be some kind of “proper US tour” coming in 2022 with only Green Day. They just toured 21 stadiums in the US. I don’t know how that’s not considered a proper tour.  And it’s not even like the setlist was cut THAT drastically to where it really made a difference compared to their previous tours. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, desertrose said:

Green Day are scheduled  for 11:20pm-12:50am  PST

That’s pretty late, but with a livestream I’m sure someone will capture it

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Oh lord, so 3am is confirmed for green day for EST?😳 I guess I’ll be staying up for them then.. the stuff I do just to see green day lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DrewK said:

So at 3am est on Twitch they will be streaming green day from Life Is Beautiful. 

Can someone try and record it?

11 hours ago, Yosuke Hanamura said: