Green Day headlining Life is Beautiful event in Las Vegas Sep 2021

pacejunkie punk

8 minutes ago, Hermione said:

FYI you can edit the title of threads you make, either by editing your opening post or by clicking and holding on the title itself. 

Oh thanks I think I’ve tried that in the past and couldn’t figure out how to edit the title in particular. But you guys are all on your game so thanks everyone!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Duhhan1023 said:

I'm glad to see Green Day along current headliners like Billie Eilish and Tame Impala rather then Blink 182 and other 00s act

I feel glad too but I think now most people still find it weird seeing them as headliners in festivals or even other type award shows after 2010s  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Beyza said:

I feel glad too but I think now most people still find it weird seeing them as headliners in festivals or even other type award shows after 2010s  

They’re one of only a few rock bands in the entire three day lineup

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Squashie said:

But Vegas is fun. There are some really great areas (beautiful state parks) to explore outside of the strip. 

Yes, it’s ok but I agree the state and national parks, surrounding scenery are amazing but I prefer Vegas itself just as a jumping off point.  Have been twice and feel no need to go back really.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

There’s no reason that Green Day’s set shouldn’t be streamed in this case.

In 2017 the entire Blink 182's set was livestreamed

$400? And I thought Lollapalooza was expensive. I just have no reaction to this. Of course it would be great if it would happen, but who knows at this point.

33 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I’m glad to hear they’re optimistic, but I’m also a bit annoyed that we got an announcement about a NEW show before we get confirmation of what’s going on with the old shows. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately I’d bet we’re going to be seeing this for a lot of events for a while with such increased demand and (I assume) a smaller number of tickets to keep things spread out. 

Oh, I'm in total agreement. It just sucks, but also keeps my savings happier... or I'll spend it on other things (shifty eyes)

Life sure is beautiful :wub: this reminds me of Billie's quote.

But Idk what will make me cry first: that they're going to play again or being unable to go 😢

This lineup makes me feel old.   

But it's a darn good lineup of new and upcoming artists that are doing great things in the 2020s.   

I've actually heard music by...10 of these artists.    And I know I'd probably fall in love with some of the others at a show like this.  

Probably won't be going, but it's really cool to see Green Day still steering clear of the Legacy Act tours like many of the 90's bands are doing these days.     Cough Cough Everclear and Sugar Ray.   :)  I love those bands but there about as washed up as Noah's Ark in Back in the USA, ya know?   Haha. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Honestly at this point I just want to see what look like the FOAM era setlist for Green Day during a full show.

This would DEFINITELY be super super generic and hit-centric considering the audience

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jankowski576 said:

This would DEFINITELY be super super generic and hit-centric considering the audience

I agree. I don't even think Hella Mega would have been the ultimate setlist. 

• Like 1

If you guys think that COVID restrictions won't be lifted by September you haven't been keeping up with the latest news on it. At least in this country. It's turning around very fast. 

7 hours ago, Duhhan1023 said:

I'm glad to see Green Day along current headliners like Billie Eilish and Tame Impala rather then Blink 182 and other 00s act

Same. I don’t like when they get lumped into that.

• Like 2

Hard to believe this will go ahead but I suppose, you never know! 

• Like 1

I did it I’m crazy y’all I got a vip+ Ticket to this on layaway. Also made sure to purchase ticket insurance that allows a full refund in case of anything. Looks like I need to get vaccinated ASAP. 

I can’t believe this is real. I couldn’t get hella mega tickets For the life of me but somehow I managed to get into this one.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jrem said:

I did it I’m crazy y’all I got a vip+ Ticket to this on layaway. Also made sure to purchase ticket insurance that allows a full refund in case of anything. Looks like I need to get vaccinated ASAP. 

I can’t believe this is real. I couldn’t get hella mega tickets For the life of me but somehow I managed to get into this one.

I'm happy for you.

I still have my ticket for the Hella Mega 2020 show postponed to this June, but since I live in Italy......... 🤔😢😈