Instagram Fanpages are being taken down

Alf

On 5/17/2021 at 5:55 AM, greenday.stuff said:

Still nothing. I just got another email that same night saying that my account was disabled. No fucking shit Instagram. I’m so fed up with this bullshit. A few people come back and Instagram doesn’t even care. I literally did nothing. NOTHING. I know that most people have moved on at this point, but I worked hard for my account. It’s a safe space for me, and I really miss it. It’s just so incredibly unfair. I did absolutely nothing. They give me it back for 10 GODDAMN MINUTES. And then they take it away as fast as they gave it back. They say that they want to help me, but don’t even read the information that I give them. I’m so done. To so many other people, it’s just a regular old account, but to me it’s a place for me to express my creativity, discuss my passions, tell my story, and use my platform. It’s so much more than just a fan page. It’s mine snd I built it all on my own. I can’t let go. 

I can get your feelings too even though now I started a new page but I know that it's more than a fan page and even it becomes more than just the things that about the band at some point. I said that before but for me the most important thing was the whole connection I had there but I believe that I started to get something similar again quickly with my new page and my old one was very new considering to many of you but ofc I worked hard on it too cause like I had more than one thousand posts which was a lot for a 6 months page imo. Also, I didn't really want to say that but the most special thing that I will probably never get back was the messages I sent Billie and were seen by him at some point, he was also still following my page till he deactivated his account but that doesn't really matter for me,the thing was more important was that whole period of time when I sent those messages and then he saw them and other things were really special for me, again it was not just about him but my mental state at that time and all the other things makes it that special actually. It's some of those things that I lost and maybe cannot ever get again even though I believe that I will have some other special times on my new page as well.  So, if I didn't have those stuff, maybe I could move on more easily but trust me still I cannot help but think about it. So, yeah I still wanna try everything to get it back even though I don't even know if mine was deleted completely too at this point or not but when I have more time in a few weeks, I will try my best to figure out and try some ways and work on that eventually, I would also want to help others as well, I believe we can do this togeher.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates? I've been sending out appeal forms almost everyday, but still no changes at the moment. I sent a shit ton tonight. Once I get reactivated, I know what I need to do to make sure it doesn't happen again. Just playing the waiting game now. Hopefully I'll be done with this bull shit soon. I can't believe that it's already been over 3 months.

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Marie_GD said:

Hey everyone, please share the @ of your account if it is down. 

@greendayitalianrageandlove  We are still down since February. If you can give us any help, thank you in advance!!!! 

On 6/29/2021 at 10:46 AM, Marie_GD said:

Hey everyone, please share the @ of your account if it is down. 

@gdlot - Thank you if you can help at all. 💚😊