New Song: "Here Comes the Shock"

Sanity Loan

10 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Seriously any more coke references with this band and I’m gonna interpret it as a cry for help. It’s not cool or edgy at nearly 50 it’s just sad.

It’s just tacky 

10 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

:lol: I have to appreciate the finesse they put into recording someone doing a line

I doubt it’s real/actually recorded for the purpose of this song haha. Too polished 

makes me think this probably is a foam reject 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Matt. said:

What other references to it have there been recently? I must be blanking.

They did lots of them around the time foam came out, which isn’t exactly recent, but you know, the pandemic created a weird gap between a year ago and now.

7 minutes ago, Matt. said:

What other references to it have there been recently? I must be blanking.

Many lyrics on FOAM (“drinking whiskey doing yeyo”) including the marketing images and slogans: “pure uncut rock” 

1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

They did lots of them around the time foam came out, which isn’t exactly recent, but you know, the pandemic created a weird gap between a year ago and now.

they also made a lot of prednisone jokes during revrad interviews so maybe they just pick a drug a la “tiny wheel” and that’s the joke they run with 

Just now, angryasn said:

they also made a lot of prednisone jokes during revrad interviews so maybe they just pick a drug a la “tiny wheel” and that’s the joke they run with 

Like I sad, cringey.

• Like 3

Just now, angryasn said:

He was actually on prednisone when he made those jokes so by that logic...

I think it’s enjoyable honestly it’s just an extra song for NHL I doubt it will be part of any album. I didn’t expect nothing too crazy of it. It’s catchy

• Like 3

Really bad, they wroted more than 15 songs for Network better than this. 

Sad choice. I could imagine Cancer is the New Black releasing by GD, It would receive nice responses for sure. 

• Like 4

Literally anything else would have got a better reaction, probably. I don’t remember a more equivocal agreement that whatever they put out is a dud.

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

“Rumble in the streets...screaming bloody murder..take it to the grave...be-bop-a-lula...We’re gonna shoot it, baby...”  

Wtf are these lyrics? Some of these have been recycled half a dozen times

It’s Revolution Radio 2: Electric Boogaloo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1