Blowing The Doors Off The Green Day Vault ( Jeremy's Share Thread)

Jeremy.Schaftel

im starting to think the Jeremy that posted here isnt the jeremy on youtube. the bad wording and the use of the word "rarer" seems like a scam emails or amazon reviews where they dont know english. if you read the description of the one video he has it isnt like that or the descriptions of his other videos. also, the descriptions on the green day or other videos were not written like this . even when he replied to comments on his videos. also his writings on his twitter .just sayin. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, green day is said:

jeremy please leak fuck these people next we've been waiting so long

Why would you think he has that? He's shared old videos of 90's shows, a new unreleased song that was played at a private show for a tiny number of people in 2017 has nothing to do with it, it probably wasn't even recorded.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nopride84 said:

im starting to think the Jeremy that posted here isnt the jeremy on youtube. the bad wording and the use of the word "rarer" seems like a scam emails or amazon reviews where they dont know english. if you read the description of the one video he has it isnt like that or the description of his video. also, the descriptions on the green day or other videos were not written like this . even when he replied to comments on his videos. just sayin. 

I don't care who it is as long as he released Green Day footage

3 hours ago, nopride84 said:

im starting to think the Jeremy that posted here isnt the jeremy on youtube. the bad wording and the use of the word "rarer" seems like a scam emails or amazon reviews where they dont know english. if you read the description of the one video he has it isnt like that or the description of his video. also, the descriptions on the green day or other videos were not written like this . even when he replied to comments on his videos. just sayin. 

I'm beginning to get a bit suspicious as well. I hate to be pessimistic but this whole situation was shaping up to be a little too good to be true anyway.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Todd said:

Guys, be patient. It’s the same guy, I’ve been talking to him. We’re all adults leading normal lives, he’ll be back soon :) 

Makes sense! I know for me it is just so hard to trust anyone online in this brave new world of "fake news," so thank you for restoring some of my faith in humanity. :) 

31 minutes ago, Clockwise said:

No no no, the Youtube Jeremy has all the rare videos from the 90's. The Jeremy that's posting on GDC is the one who has a recording of Fuck These People. There are obviously two Jeremy's.

jeremny told me that the "people" in "fuck these people" refers to every Jeremy on the face of the earth. He's leaking all this stuff in retaliation for that.

• Haha 3

Come on, it's almost 10pm in Lithuania, now you are telling me that there are two Jeremys, one who has Fuck These People, and the other who doesn't, give me a break. I should have drank some beer at least.

12 minutes ago, Bakabanas said:

Come on, it's almost 10pm in Lithuania, now you are telling me that there are two Jeremys, one who has Fuck These People, and the other who doesn't, give me a break. I should have drank some beer at least.

there are far more than two jeremys

2 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

So how many Jeremys are there, in all seriousness?

I was fuckin around, I believe there is only one Jeremy. OP here is the one with the nuked youtube channel that posted the things in the first place, I guess he's talked to Todd and Todd confirmed it's the same dude. 

Just now, Herroon said:

I was fuckin around, I believe there is only one Jeremy. OP here is the one with the nuked youtube channel that posted the things in the first place, I guess he's talked to Todd and Todd confirmed it's the same dude. 

Oh ok thank god. Two guys named Jeremy fishing for subscribers at the same time would be too much at once.

There's Jeremy... There's Fink... There's Reverend Strychnine Twitch... There's B. They all may be the same person... Who knows?