Blowing The Doors Off The Green Day Vault ( Jeremy's Share Thread)

Jeremy.Schaftel

18 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

😭😭😭 Did anyone save the videos? Download link for Chicago vids please! 🙏

Look in the download section

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, jengd said:

@Alf, what app do I need to open this download?

it's a vob file, you can play it in almost every video software

• Thanks 1

As mentioned up here, his channel was take down.

He created a new one because his want to put his special on there. Probably he'll not put Green Day stuffs or any music there because... you know.

But let's subscribe on his new channel to support what he doing to us with all this.

By the way, he is a great comedian too. We'll enjoy his Special when it came out.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCPNll1ZIT6uCGmR1GU7f81g

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Todd said:

Yep, the guy with archive MTV footage from 1994-1997 will definitely have a live recording from a private show for 20 people that happened in 2017. 

Really?? 😮

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Todd said:

Yep, the guy with archive MTV footage from 1994-1997 will definitely have a live recording from a private show for 20 people that happened in 2017. 

huge if true

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Oh exciting! I didn't catch what was shared on youtube tho! Is it full sets with high quality footage? :woot:

This is giving me Deshabillage vibes! Good times!

Thanks for sharing Jeremy!

12 minutes ago, Tubbie Head said:

Oh exciting! I didn't catch what was shared on youtube tho! Is it full sets with high quality footage? :woot:

This is giving me Deshabillage vibes! Good times!

Thanks for sharing Jeremy!

The most exciting piece was jaded in chicago soundcheck/show uncut and uncensored. MTV trimmed a lot for the version we've been seeing.

• Like 1

The best way for avoiding this ilegal publication, is to do It legaly, like Pearl Jam did with their official bootlegs.... Many fans would buy this material legaly if we have that chance

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Todd said:

"Mmmmm 😋 let's see! I want the footage from the cabin with no electricity in it. You know?? the show where Larry Livermore first discovered Green Day? Can ya give us that"

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, nopride84 said:

i tried using multiple locations and guess its blocked in all countries. i did notice the channel has part 2 available though

This video is blocked everywhere but Cuba, North Korea, Iran, and 1-2 other spots with no VPNs. :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I was literally watching the Jaded in Chicago video with my brother this morning when his channel got taken down. Don't wanna bombard the guy with requests in this thread. We should just be thankful with what he gives us. I just hope he keeps sharing stuff to Google Drive so his channel doesn't get taken down again.

• Like 2

I mean, I really appreciate all of this so much, but why do I feel kinda jaded now like this was just a ploy to get attention for his comedy? I guess I am suddenly reminded why I don't subscribe to stuff.