Blowing The Doors Off The Green Day Vault ( Jeremy's Share Thread)

Jeremy.Schaftel

5 hours ago, Alf said:

Man, I already said that on your youtube videos (under Green Day Play! username), you are doing so much for this community of fans, we waited since ever for all these shows uncutted, unedited, uncensored. MTV has so much stuff that was never released and if it wasn't for you, maybe we would never see this, specially in its raw formats.

Thanks a lot for everything, can't wait to see what's come next

dude. your green day brasil play? can we get that max masters australian special thats blocked?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jeremy.Schaftel said:

Hello everyone my name is Jeremy Schaftel you may have seen some video's that I posted to my YouTube channel. I'm going to be sharing even more rarer video's and certain other exclusives here. Evidently I cannot upload these to YouTube as certain people will file a CC and take down my channel.
My prefered method of sharing is uploading to Google Drive and then share a direct download link in this thread. Can someone confirm this all ok?.

Thanks

Jerem

Really appreciate you coming right to fans to share this stuff, especially with the raw files. Here's hoping for Uncut "live at the 10 spot" (in better quality) and uncut HBO reverb, if you have non-MTV material.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, greendepent said:

Well, if there is a thing I like to see besides 10 spot is Roseland Ballroom 2000. Always a great show in shit quality

Curious who would even have the source. I watched it live when it happened and cant remember who was responsible for the broadcast itself. KROQ maybe?

7 hours ago, Jeremy.Schaftel said:

Hello everyone my name is Jeremy Schaftel you may have seen some video's that I posted to my YouTube channel. I'm going to be sharing even more rarer video's and certain other exclusives here. Evidently I cannot upload these to YouTube as certain people will file a CC and take down my channel.
My prefered method of sharing is uploading to Google Drive and then share a direct download link in this thread. Can someone confirm this all ok?.

Thanks

Jeremy

I’m the Eugene dude on the Soundcheck video that asked for the HD version of the actual show! I’m an underaged idiot!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, aahhhh said:

Curious who would even have the source. I watched it live when it happened and cant remember who was responsible for the broadcast itself. KROQ maybe?

My memory could be failing, but I think it was MTV. The thing with that show is that is one of the very first webcasted shows ever, so a master of it must exists somewhere

• Like 1

I’ve always wondered why Nirvana had great pro-shot footage from the 90s lying around but never Green Day

I thought we’d get them for the RnR HoF montage but noo...

10 minutes ago, nopride84 said:

thanks!

I've checked the youtube video, it got blocked for two music video segments with less than a minute of footage, I will remove those parts to have it back on

• Like 2

I’m pretty sure if he has access to the MTV archives, he’ll also have the full pro shot jumbotron feed from the 1994 show shown in the MTV flashback video they released on YouTube a couple years ago.

3 hours ago, greenday4924 said:

I’m pretty sure if he has access to the MTV archives, he’ll also have the full pro shot jumbotron feed from the 1994 show shown in the MTV flashback video they released on YouTube a couple years ago.

Are you referring to the footage from 6/11/94 KROQ Weenie Roast? That would be great to see!

What about the MTV World Stage performance from 2009? Or is this only early career stuff?

3 minutes ago, Slave To The Network said:

What about the MTV World Stage performance from 2009? Or is this only early career stuff?

So far he's only posted videos from 1994-1997, so I wouldn't assume anything too far outside of that box. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Todd said:

Are you referring to the footage from 6/11/94 KROQ Weenie Roast? That would be great to see!

Yep, especially since it looks like the same transfer of Jaded In Chicago was used for the edit.

One random lost gem I’ve always wanted to see again is an American Idiot era appearance on TRL where they had the band watch unsurfaced pre-dookie footage on a small TV and the band commenting on it.

Ive never been able to find a trace of it since, but I’m positive I saw it online at one point a long time ago.

1 minute ago, greenday4924 said:

One random lost gem I’ve always wanted to see again is an American Idiot era appearance on TRL where they had the band watch unsurfaced pre-dookie footage on a small TV and the band commenting on it.

Ive never been able to find a trace of it since, but I’m positive I saw it online at one point a long time ago.

Hmm, could possibly be the video where they're in Europe in 2005 and the interviewer shows them a VHS video of their performance from 11/21/91 Hirscheneck, Basel, Switzerland? 

42 minutes ago, Todd said:

Hmm, could possibly be the video where they're in Europe in 2005 and the interviewer shows them a VHS video of their performance from 11/21/91 Hirscheneck, Basel, Switzerland? 

Yes, that’s almost certainly it.

do you have a link?

50 minutes ago, Todd said:

Yes, BUT the video is "blocked in your country" =/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUgX5H6LilE

If you can VPN and download it, send me a copy! 

Wish I could.

I thought of another gem that could possibly be produced: a good quality video of the “Don’t wanna know if you’re lonely” studio performance video.

that’d be a good one!

• Like 2

Just now, nopride84 said:

the brodcast was an  exclusive  on some music website and on thewarner bros site .i remember screen recording it with a camera pointed at my computer screen the night it was live

nice also do have the raw file of making if american idiot maybe?

I have it too - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jYW7nn_0La1zbd50f468Wds_BPPKIZpT/view?usp=sharing

• Love 3