Blowing The Doors Off The Green Day Vault ( Jeremy's Share Thread)

Jeremy.Schaftel

13 minutes ago, Jeremy.Schaftel said:

Hello everyone my name is Jeremy Schaftel you may have seen some video's that I posted to my YouTube channel. I'm going to be sharing even more rarer video's and certain other exclusives here. Evidently I cannot upload these to YouTube as certain people will file a CC and take down my channel.
My prefered method of sharing is uploading to Google Drive and then share a direct download link in this thread. Can someone confirm this all ok?.

Thanks

Jeremy

Dude! You’re my new best friend 😁 Welcome to GDC and thanks from all us rabid fans 👏👏👏 

• Love 1

27 minutes ago, Jeremy.Schaftel said:

Hello everyone my name is Jeremy Schaftel you may have seen some video's that I posted to my YouTube channel. I'm going to be sharing even more rarer video's and certain other exclusives here. Evidently I cannot upload these to YouTube as certain people will file a CC and take down my channel.
My prefered method of sharing is uploading to Google Drive and then share a direct download link in this thread. Can someone confirm this all ok?.

Thanks

Jeremy

Holly guacamole! I already watched that Nimrod video two times! Thanks for uploading.

Thanks so much for sharing all this with us! I can't wait to see what more you have. I am very suspicious of things on the Internet but you seem legit so I think I may subscribe too your channel now LOL. 

50 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Did someone know why they burnt the Spin Magazine on stage?

To be punk? To show what true punk was and wasn’t more precisely. He did the same thing at the Slim’s show in SF (it’s in the WTP video) and at other shows that tour too.

2 hours ago, Jeremy.Schaftel said:

Thanks

Jeremy

That's perfect man. Thanks so much for all the contributions! Can't wait to see what other treasures you unearth :)

2 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Yeah that's the way to do it :)
Now I'm subscribing!

also very happy to see you bringin whatever you've got over here to share with everyone. thanks!!

• Like 1

@Jeremy.Schaftel

thanks dude! jaded in chicago is a favorite of mine. 

now back to waiting for cigarettes & valentines to be unearthed. 

Edited by monkeyupinspace
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, monkeyupinspace said:

now back to waiting for cigarettes & valentines to be unearthed.

omg i would die

• Haha 1

It’s an honor to have you in the community, Jeremy! You most certainly have my subscription, and am more than happy to check out your original work!

• Like 2

Hey @Jeremy.Schaftel welcome to the community!  Thank you so much for sharing these, I debated following you but glad I did.  These are a little like being given water in the desert right now 👏👏👏

Jeremy; you are an instant legend around these parts already. Thank you so so so so much for sharing some of the archive with the crazy fans like us who want all this stuff. 

Welcome to the community!

• Like 2