Green Day - Jaded in Chicago Soundcheck - Unedited Full (1994)

Squashie

woah, so I've been comparing the uncensored Jaded with the version that's been circulating for years, and this is a different video edit!! I'm noticing some of the shots are different, most noticeably when billie gets his guitar unplugged in 2000L

3 minutes ago, Herroon said:

woah, so I've been comparing the uncensored Jaded with the version that's been circulating for years, and this is a different video edit!! I'm noticing some of the shots are different, most noticeably when billie gets his guitar unplugged in 2000L

I'm pretty sure this is a direct feed of the cameras like that MTV 10 Spot one was. You can also tell the audio is adjusted during it ex: WICA

I noticed the different cameras as well. Probably is a sort of a live feed for reference to edit it later. The audio is pretty raw as well. Is way closer to how they sounded back in the day than most official soundboards, that are postprocessed af.

Now I wonder what else is around.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, greendepent said:

I noticed the different cameras as well. Problably is a sort of a live feed for reference to edit it later. The audio is pretty raw as well. Is way closer to how they sounded back in the day than most official soundboards, that are postprocessed af.

Now I wonder what else is around.

I loved the audio on this one, that bass tone was so sick and not all buried like it is on most boots from this era

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SmoothedOut said:

One thing that blows my mind is how utterly profane it has been all along

Jesus christ has MTV been feeding us some cookie cutter bullshit!

yeah the spin thing was pretty fucking cool, I hadn't seen that before

• Like 1

Seriously. I'm cutting the audio for my personal collection right now and just... holy shit. The cut content is incredible. Incredibly profane, but incredible. It takes what was already an essential bootleg to something even more special. Like, this is BIAB level good. Fucking amazing. Especially Knowledge. Goddamn, MTV was just sitting on this.

• Like 2

On 1/19/2021 at 12:15 PM, Squashie said:

Starting a new topic for this video.

Oh no, I have been really busy and just noticed this got taken down before I could watch it. :(

Just now, BillieMyLove said:

Oh no, I have been really busy and just noticed this got taken down before I could watch it. :(

It's in the download section now

22 minutes ago, Stewe said:

It's in the download section now

Can you provide the link to where this is? I couldn't find it.

EDIT: I found it.

4 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

I couldn't find it either LOL. 

I ended up finding it. 

On 1/21/2021 at 9:07 AM, Gwen Stacy said:

Seriously. I'm cutting the audio for my personal collection right now and just... holy shit. The cut content is incredible. Incredibly profane, but incredible. It takes what was already an essential bootleg to something even more special. Like, this is BIAB level good. Fucking amazing. Especially Knowledge. Goddamn, MTV was just sitting on this.

Yes, I was just saying this on another forum ... It’s up there with BIAB, Awesome as Fuck - the official lives. It’s *gold*. I’ve also downloaded it for my personal collection! 😄

I can only think of Woodstock ‘94 as the only other 90’s show comparable.

If Green Day sold an official Jaded in Chicago, I bet it would sell!

• Like 2

Y'all have gotta learn to download every Green Day video as soon as you see it. That way if it's ever taken down, you're good to go. That's how I roll. I've got like 105G of Green Day videos on my computer.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2