Money Money 2020 Part II: We Told Ya So! - Out Friday

A Worry Rock

So we're officially in Era Limbo which means the Era is over, right?   

I've been out and about on the internets, doing all sorts of non-green day related bullcrap.   

Update: got a confirmation last night that my Network "Block Party" shirt has shipped. Hoped others are getting similar emails. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

I re-listen the album again while drunk.
Wow fuck Green Day.

Yes, fuck Green Day. All hail The Network.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

For those who got shipping notifications for Network shirts, did it say it was from Keneal Industries? I just got a UPS notification and I have no fucking idea what it's for.

7 minutes ago, A Worry Rock said:

The CD and Vinyl will be available on Amazon! Currently not available for preorder, but should be soon since the store pages are now up. Both have an April 16th release date.

CD - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08VXKYGV2

Vinyl - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08VYBFTR8

Wait so we have to wait another 2 months to order it on amazon ?

Just now, jetsrule128 said:

Wait so we have to wait another 2 months to order it on amazon ?

The vinyl was always going to release in April, but there is an extra two month wait for the CD if ordered on Amazon.

12 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

The CD has been delayed. I just checked The Network site and the CD now has a release date of April 16th :(

omg....

• Like 1

I've forgotten like 50 times over that I even ordered anything. 😅  It will probably be a huge surprise to me when they finally send things out.

• Haha 2

Is there a way to have our money back?
Seriously they can't ship something on time? They're not even sending us an email to notify us about the delay. What a shitty management.

Seriously they can't ship something on time? They're not even sending us an email to notify us about the delay. What a shitty management.

With the way the world is theres only one manufacturer operating so there’s back log of albums in line so there’s delays 

I'm still waiting on my No Fun Monday vinyl so like, patience is a virtue i guess.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Freezing Melons said:

I'm still waiting on my No Fun Monday vinyl so like, patience is a virtue i guess.

USPS is still totally trashed right now. They always get thrashed by the holidays, but it was particularly bad this year because they are short on staff due to covid infections/have to have fewer people in sorting facilities due to social distancing. The label I work for is STILL having orders show up like a month after they ship, so it's entirely possible it's out there, just in postal limbo. It will make it eventually though.

• Like 1

I had a re-listen this morning. THTGY is still trash. Don't talk to me about PP it's worst.
But IIAN and CUNT are still my favorite along with LVM.

• Like 1